SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#483099 - 12/07/19 12:25 PM Re: Genos debut [Re: DonM]
Riceroni9 Offline

Loc: TX, USA
Gary:

Here's hoping Mason kept you guys entertained, wined and dined to make up for the disappointment of East Texas. Seems like I only get to Texarkana for funerals... and still on my bucket list is a long, long journey back to Nashville where we lived for five years about a hundred years ago... LOL!

It is strange how the current generation (and media executives) have seemed to erase WW II and all their sacrifices from what it accomplished. Time flies but I still am thankful for my Uncle's time spent in Australia, New Guinea, the Philippines and Japan... then Korea. My other Uncle (Mom's Brother) was a Corpsman but he never talked about his war experiences.

All my best, ----Dave

#483102 - 12/07/19 01:20 PM Re: Genos debut [Re: Riceroni9]
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
Originally Posted By Riceroni9
LOL! Donny... you are the ultimate cheerleader... and I mean that in the best way! I always enjoy your enthusiasm and the many topics you share with us. I can't imagine how "dreadfully dull" our little corner of the "Zone" would be without you.

Thanks for all you do for us... and by the way, Mason's "Keeper" will make certain he does not attempt such a feat. Glen Rose (loving called West Mayberry by me) is a far piece from Benton, LA. So many of us here are standing "on our last legs" and we know it. Regardless, we treasure each day the Great Spirit allows us to be above ground.

Happy Holidays... here on Pearl Harbor Day. I just saw an article posted on Facebook about a guy not much older than me named Aaron who died on the Arizona during the first attack. He was from my hometown, Texarkana. Sad. We owe those WW II vets so much.

Dave, I routinely drive to see my oldest son in Tulsa and it's about six hours each way. I set the cruise control and then I can take little naps along the way while I watch football on my phone. My wife usually doesn't go because I go during the week and she is working.

#483114 - 12/07/19 03:50 PM Re: Genos debut [Re: DonM]
Riceroni9 Offline

Loc: TX, USA
Wow, Don:

Are you driving up through Mena and then Ft. Smith? If so, I hope that highway has improved since I last drove it.

Gotta get back to the LSU - Georgia game.

Later, ----Dave

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online