#478064 - 10/15/19 07:32 AM Pa4x
Dnj Offline

keys

Edited by Dnj (10/17/19 02:20 PM)

#478065 - 10/15/19 07:38 AM Re: Pa4x using Workstation features... [Re: Dnj]
Dnj Offline

Watching this demo again brings back all the great features of this KB,
and I say to myself was I nuts to get rid of it? Glad I came to my senses
and realized it's the almost perfect arranger KB for my needs.
fingers crossed I could be wrong again..

Edited by Dnj (10/17/19 02:21 PM)

#478067 - 10/15/19 10:38 AM Re: Pa4x using Workstation features... [Re: Dnj]
W Tracy Parnell Online   content

Loc: NY
Originally Posted By Dnj
Watching this demo again brings back all the great features of this KB,
and I say to myself was I nuts to get rid of it?

That is the question! smile

Originally Posted By Dnj
Glad I came to my senses
and realized it's the almost perfect arranger KB for my needs.

Almost perfect? What's missing in your view?

#478068 - 10/15/19 10:56 AM Re: Pa4x using Workstation features... [Re: W Tracy Parnell]
Dnj Offline

Nothing is "perfect" that I found so far wink

Edited by Dnj (10/17/19 02:22 PM)

#478073 - 10/15/19 01:39 PM Re: Pa4x using Workstation features... [Re: Dnj]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Donny, for years you have been posting YouTube videos of arranger keyboard features found on every keyboard you purchase, or intended to purchase, but later changed your mind.

The next YouTube video I would really enjoy watching is one created by you, using one of more of the features you have touted, seeing you describing how you use or used those features on stage and why it played a key role in determining which keyboard you selected. I know you have a video camera and the capability of creating a relatively high quality video production, starring Donny Pesce. I want to actually see DNJ creating those backing tracks you are always referring to in other posts. I want to see you using that touch screen during a live performance, or at least a live performance in your home studio.

I've shown you mine - how about showing us some of yours, wink

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#478075 - 10/15/19 01:55 PM Re: Pa4x using Workstation features... [Re: travlin'easy]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By travlin'easy
Donny, for years you have been posting YouTube videos of arranger keyboard features found on every keyboard you purchase, or intended to purchase, but later changed your mind.

The next YouTube video I would really enjoy watching is one created by you, using one of more of the features you have touted, seeing you describing how you use or used those features on stage and why it played a key role in determining which keyboard you selected. I know you have a video camera and the capability of creating a relatively high quality video production, starring Donny Pesce. I want to actually see DNJ creating those backing tracks you are always referring to in other posts. I want to see you using that touch screen during a live performance, or at least a live performance in your home studio.

I've shown you mine - how about showing us some of yours, wink

Gary cool

Gary not gonna happen sorry I don't do videos...
....take care

#478080 - 10/15/19 03:24 PM Re: Pa4x using Workstation features... [Re: Dnj]
travlin'easy Offline

WHY NOT? I would hope you would want to share your experiences with us. I learned a lot from you by visiting you and sitting in your audiences. Most of the forum members do not have that opportunity available to them.

C'mon - you can do it,

Gary cool

#478090 - 10/15/19 08:23 PM Re: Pa4x using Workstation features... [Re: travlin'easy]
bruno123 Online   content

Loc: West Palm Beach, FL 33417
Donny, the Pa4x IS one of the best, enjoy, you can do so much. My dream is what our friend Steve has: one Korg and one Yamaha, that really covers it. (only my opinion)

One day there may be a Pa5x or a Pa4x in my home. After the many keyboard years of buying and enjoying, I believe I should have whatever makes me happy, I deserve it. ha ha (I love that, got it from Rikki)

No video necessary, just a photo with you and your new keyboard.
Life is good, John C.

#478091 - 10/15/19 09:03 PM Re: Pa4x using Workstation features... [Re: Dnj]
travlin'easy Offline

Donny, if you cannot, for some reason, do some videos, then take some stills, place some captions beneath them and explain what you are doing. Nothing difficult about this.

Gary cool

#478094 - 10/16/19 04:49 AM Re: Pa4x using Workstation features... [Re: travlin'easy]
Dnj Offline

Gary since the passing of my father last week & a few other
major family things my plate is full and things in life take a front seat at this point. No time for anything else. The Pa4x will be here soon and pretty much will be kept on the side in a closet
a week or two until I can get some time to set it up. Pretty much everything about the Pa4x is already in video tutorials on You Tube, but if anyone needs assistance just send me a message
I would be glad to assist.

Take care

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online