SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#478011 - 10/13/19 08:32 PM sx900 owners - second test request
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
Most demos I've seen are great, but someone (maybe Woody?) posted that the Rhodes sounds were weak, or non existent. Is that true? Who can test this out for us? I rely heavily on EP sounds for almost everything, so my fingers are crossed that his comments were just a matter of taste, and not the same as I'd feel.
I'm confident Yamaha will have at least the same quality of sounds as the most recent offering in the psr lineup ... even if they may be buried in other sound groups.
Curious. Anyone?

#478014 - 10/14/19 12:34 AM Re: sx900 owners - second test request [Re: Uncle Dave]
CB from NZ Offline

As is often the case,some of the best/favourite sounds are now 'buried' in the LEGACY catagory!

#478016 - 10/14/19 01:12 AM Re: sx900 owners - second test request [Re: CB from NZ]
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
Start diggin, please! I'd love to know "What's Inside" (Waitress) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fub_sCCkRDM
smile

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online