SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#47779 - 06/04/03 07:38 PM Bebop is back home and glad of it too:-)
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
HI ALL FORUM FRIENDS,
I have returned to a civilized place and people and only in the 90's degrees here. Las Vegas was 114 degrees at the motorhome and setting new heat records every day. Never again will I go to Vegas in the Motorhome with Rocky Dog, unless it is mid winter in an airplane.
I missed you all and thank you for the many emails I have already received.
The good news is that I now have on order a KN7000 and I am # 4 on the next inventory order. That hopefully won't be too long. I am really looking forward to getting the KN7000. I will be selling the KN6000 after the new one has arrived. I have too many keyboards here in the recording studio.
I have a lot of catching up to do now that I have returned.
I see some new names posting here so I want to welcome our new members. I recognize some from my email list. Thanks to you for joining the Technics Forum, the best forum on the net.
Best to all. Send me your emails and music once again and I will get it distributed to the email list even if I have to stay up all night to do it
Bill

------------------
BEBOP
Moderator SynthZone TECHNICS FORUM
http://www.synthzone.com/cgi-bin/forumdisplay.cgi?action=topics&number=25
Bill Forrest in SAN JOSE, CALIF. USA
bforrest@ix.netcom.com ICQ # 562519
Homepage http://www.anycities.com/bebop/

#47780 - 06/04/03 08:46 PM Re: Bebop is back home and glad of it too:-)
Ted Rose Offline

Loc: United States
YEA BEBOP is back and the Forum has him! After the disastrous trip you and Jann had to "sin city", Bill, the least you could have done is hit a jackpot while you were there to compensate! Maybe, however, the trip just proves the old adage that "There's no place like home"! But at least you hit the "jackpot" with your order for the fabulous 7000 that will be coming your way soon! Be sure to let us know the minute it arrives. Welcome home, BEBOP; you were missed and we are all glad you are back again!

Ted

#47781 - 06/05/03 01:13 AM Re: Bebop is back home and glad of it too:-)
Joan Offline

Loc: Hampshire U.K.
Hi Bebop

Sometimes holidays are like that - makes you glad to get home!

Glad to hear you are getting the KN7 so all is not a complete disaster, incidentally how big a win was it then - any left over to share out between us? Joan

#47782 - 06/05/03 02:04 AM Re: Bebop is back home and glad of it too:-)
Chuck Piper Offline

Loc: United Kingdom
Hi Bill,

Welcome home! Glad you and Jann are back safely. I suffered the same experiences when I was in Las Vegas last year. The temp was 112 one day and above 100 every day I was there. Wall to wall people, too. It was so hot I didn't even play golf! My only consolation was that the blackjack strategy I worked on for eighteen months and tried for the first time worked well. I'm working on a winning strategy for roulette and will put it to the test on my trip home next year. Think I'll wait for the weather to cool off before going next year. Meanwhile, I'll keep working hard on music. You two take care.

Warmest Regards,

Chuck

#47783 - 06/06/03 07:26 AM Re: Bebop is back home and glad of it too:-)
bruno123 Online   content

Loc: West Palm Beach, FL 33417
Hi Bebop, I find that your absense from this forum was good. Let no one underestimate your importance to this forum, especialy yourself. It's good to have you back.

John C

#47784 - 06/08/03 07:03 PM Re: Bebop is back home and glad of it too:-)
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
Thank you friends, I am so happy to be home that my socks are rolling up and down for joy. It is only 78 in San Jose today. I may never leave this wonderful place again.
Thanks for the replies.
Best to all
Bebop

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online