SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#474880 - 08/23/19 07:27 AM Re: OT - Wireless Speaker Options? Any Insight? [Re: saxxman]
sparky589 Offline

Loc: NJ
Just deleted a new ad from my phone yesterday from Galaxy Audio advertising something for this so I don't have the link but look up their website.

#474881 - 08/23/19 07:29 AM Re: OT - Wireless Speaker Options? Any Insight? [Re: saxxman]
saxxman Offline

Loc: Niceville, FL USA
Thanks Sparky - will check it out!

PA4X, SX900 (Baby Genos), Roland U-20, L1 Compact, Way 2 Many Saxes

"My computer beats me routinely at chess - but it's NO MATCH for me at kick boxing!"

#474889 - 08/23/19 10:25 AM Re: OT - Wireless Speaker Options? Any Insight? [Re: saxxman]
Torch Offline

Originally Posted By saxxman
Thanks again Dave - will check out the WiDigital too! Thanks again!
I have a couple of different systems by WI Digital. It is an American company based in Southern California. Don't be scared of the latency related complaints on Amazon. The complaints are usually from guitar players about the non pro model. I think the physical aspects of a guitar make the latency more noticeable, but it is fine with electronic instruments. The pro model, of course, is much better. A few years back, they mentioned to me that they were working on an audio/midi system, but it seems that they were not able to pull it off.
"You Shall Know the Truth, and the Truth will set you free." John 8:32

#474890 - 08/23/19 10:43 AM Re: OT - Wireless Speaker Options? Any Insight? [Re: saxxman]
saxxman Offline

Thanks Torch - I think I am going to go for the WiDigital Pro model - the size and connection options fit my needs to a Tee. Thanks again to all for the help!

"My computer beats me routinely at chess - but it's NO MATCH for me at kick boxing!"

#474928 - 08/25/19 09:41 AM Re: OT - Wireless Speaker Options? Any Insight? [Re: saxxman]
Torch Offline

Randy, the WiDigital Pro is just about the only wireless stereo system. You lose some gain in stereo mode, though. I have guitar bugs by AKG and Line 6, but one manufacturer told me to not use two transmitters right next to each on stage.

Chris

Edited by Torch (08/25/19 04:03 PM)
"You Shall Know the Truth, and the Truth will set you free." John 8:32

#474929 - 08/25/19 11:49 AM Re: OT - Wireless Speaker Options? Any Insight? [Re: saxxman]
saxxman Offline

Chris - thanks! I ordered the WIDigital Pro. Think that may do the trick for me! Will let you know and thanks to all for the help!

#474930 - 08/25/19 01:08 PM Re: OT - Wireless Speaker Options? Any Insight? [Re: saxxman]
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Randy, good to see you active on the forum again, buddy ...

And this is where Donny would say "looking forward to seeing some pics, or vids, and hearing some recordings" ...
just sayin' wink

#474935 - 08/25/19 04:32 PM Re: OT - Wireless Speaker Options? Any Insight? [Re: saxxman]
saxxman Offline

Hey Tony! Glad to meet up w/you and the other SZ buds again! Been back and forth to MD quite a few times since I left the coal mine. Trying to get back into the fun stuff again! Great to hear from you and.... vids, pics, and recordings will be coming soon! smile Have a great fall in the Northeast!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online