Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#473198 - 07/20/19 03:18 PM Roland EA7 revisited
Dnj Offline

Edited by Dnj (07/27/19 01:13 PM)

#473217 - 07/21/19 07:17 AM Re: Roland EA7 revisited [Re: Dnj]
Dnj Offline

In demo #1....@4:43 what is the name of this Waltz...?

also Roland IMO with a few changes, upgrades, features,
could make the EA7 or EA8 an even more fantastic arranger KB

Edited by Dnj (07/21/19 08:01 AM)

#473266 - 07/21/19 02:21 PM Re: Roland EA7 revisited [Re: Dnj]
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
I am enjoying "our" EA7 a lot. Fran to DNJ to Hammer to me. Played it on the job last night. It's easy on my fingers and has styles that fit what I do very well.
It lacks the Supernatural sounds of the BK9, but it is better in many other ways. Intro one is now great for break/fills on many styles.
Look at 14:06--see how light a touch he's using.
I have buttons programmed for [1] Rotor slow/fast [2] Portamento [3] MFX off/on [4] Upper Voice Change [5] Melody Intelligence [6] Arranger Hold [7] Lower Hold
Pads set for drum riffs, applause, sound effects...
I'm on my second bank of 100 User Performances setups. And 20 or so favorite sounds...
What I'd like to see improved: Text file viewer, vocal harmony, larger number of Performances per Bank...always something...
It's not for sale. smile

#473268 - 07/21/19 02:30 PM Re: Roland EA7 revisited [Re: DonM]
Fran Carango Offline

Loc: Levittown, Pa, USA
Originally Posted By DonM
I am enjoying "our" EA7 a lot. Fran to DNJ to Hammer to me. Played it on the job last night. It's easy on my fingers and has styles that fit what I do very well.
It lacks the Supernatural sounds of the BK9, but it is better in many other ways. Intro one is now great for break/fills on many styles.
I have buttons programmed for [1] Rotor slow/fast [2] Portamento [3] MFX off/on [4] Upper Voice Change [5] Melody Intelligence [6] Arranger Hold [7] Lower Hold
I'm on my second bank of 100 User Performances setups. And 20 or so favorite sounds...
What I'd like to see improved: Text file viewer, vocal harmony, larger number of Performances per Bank...always something...
It's not for sale. smile

Don, the EA7 to use Donnie's words ...is amazing, You only have to give it a true ride to find this out..

When you do all that hard work.. you can send a copy of your data, performances , pads etc. to me. grin

BTW: it seems the folks that appreciate the EA7 the most.. are the folks that also have high end keyboards also, to compare. wink

Edited by Fran Carango (07/21/19 02:32 PM)

#473270 - 07/21/19 03:03 PM Re: Roland EA7 revisited [Re: Fran Carango]
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
Originally Posted By Fran Carango
It's not for sale. smile

Don, the EA7 to use Donnie's words ...is amazing, You only have to give it a true ride to find this out..

When you do all that hard work.. you can send a copy of your data, performances , pads etc. to me. grin

BTW: it seems the folks that appreciate the EA7 the most.. are the folks that also have high end keyboards also, to compare. wink

I don't have any pads or data except what's built in. Not sure you'd use my Performances but you are welcome to them.
Earlier today I sent you an email. smile

#473272 - 07/21/19 03:07 PM Re: Roland EA7 revisited [Re: Fran Carango]
Dnj Offline

It's not for sale. smile

Donny's (sp)

#473275 - 07/21/19 04:05 PM Re: Roland EA7 revisited [Re: Dnj]
Fran Carango Offline

I meant Donnie Osmond grin

#473287 - 07/21/19 07:46 PM Re: Roland EA7 revisited [Re: Dnj]
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
Originally Posted By Dnj
It's not for sale. smile

Donny's (sp)

Donny's (sp)
You're (sp)

#473288 - 07/21/19 08:42 PM Re: Roland EA7 revisited [Re: Dnj]
Fran Carango Offline

Your "you're" is more of a mistake then my "chord" was smile

#473476 - 07/25/19 07:50 PM Re: Roland EA7 revisited [Re: Dnj]
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
It's not a mistake at all ... it's lazy

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >