SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#471118 - 06/13/19 03:26 AM Just saying Hello
Activ8 Offline

Just saying hello from the UK and please go easy. I have never had a single lesson on the keyboards, but I have got hold of a Korg Trinity and it looks mad. Expect stupid questions along the way

Dave

Edited by Activ8 (06/13/19 03:28 AM)

#471119 - 06/13/19 05:06 AM Re: Just saying Hello [Re: Activ8]
tassiespirit Offline

Loc: Devonport, Tasmania, Australia
Welcome bro, the Trinity is an older board but still a great one to play, with good sounds.

#471121 - 06/13/19 05:30 AM Re: Just saying Hello [Re: tassiespirit]
Activ8 Offline

Originally Posted By tassiespirit
Welcome bro, the Trinity is an older board but still a great one to play, with good sounds.

Thanks for the warm welcome my friend. It has some great sounds but to me its like being on the starship enterprise,there is so much to try and understand. s I have said, never used a keyboard before and this machine seems to be on a staircase, say step 6 !!!

#471182 - 06/14/19 04:22 AM Re: Just saying Hello [Re: Activ8]
tassiespirit Offline

Loc: Devonport, Tasmania, Australia
Originally Posted By Activ8
Originally Posted By tassiespirit

Thanks for the warm welcome my friend. It has some great sounds but to me its like being on the starship enterprise,there is so much to try and understand. s I have said, never used a keyboard before and this machine seems to be on a staircase, say step 6 !!!

You have to start somewhere and unless you have a good teacher, start on both Youtube and the Korg Forum for special support for this type of keyboard. As this forum is mostly arranger style keyboards but there are a healthy amount of synth guys here too.

If you have synth questions put them in the synth section below, in the KORG section for synths.

Allan taz

#471262 - 06/17/19 06:31 AM Re: Just saying Hello [Re: tassiespirit]
Activ8 Offline

[/quote]

You have to start somewhere and unless you have a good teacher, start on both Youtube and the Korg Forum for special support for this type of keyboard. As this forum is mostly arranger style keyboards but there are a healthy amount of synth guys here too.

If you have synth questions put them in the synth section below, in the KORG section for synths.

Allan taz [/quote]

Will do and thank you ...............

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online