SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#468702 - 04/15/19 04:06 AM Getting old really sucks!
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
The past 3 weeks have been difficult, health wise. Last night I was admitted to Upper Chesapeake Hospital with all the classic symptoms of a heart attack. Blood pressure was sky high, erratic pulse, arm and chest pain,lower jaw pain and shotness of breath.

It's now 6:30 a.m. the nurse just told me that I am NPO until the cardio team shows up, so no food till then. The initial blood work shows a slight possibility of an MI, but still have to wait for confirmation results.

I was supposed to meet DNJ and Nancy for lunch this Wednesday, but may have to postpone. Now that really sucks! I was really looking forward to those oysters Rockefeller.

Gary

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#468703 - 04/15/19 05:01 AM Re: Getting old really sucks! [Re: travlin'easy]
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Gary, sorry to hear this ... Hopefully it will be nothing serious ...
You will be in our prayers.

#468704 - 04/15/19 05:17 AM Re: Getting old really sucks! [Re: travlin'easy]
zuki Offline

Get well soon Gary

Studio: Korg PA4X/Yamaha DGX670/Boss BR900CD/Tascam DP24SD/MTM Iloud/Sony C80/AGK 214/K&M stand

#468705 - 04/15/19 05:28 AM Re: Getting old really sucks! [Re: travlin'easy]
montunoman Offline

Loc: Dallas, Texas
I hope feeling better soon Gary.

www.youtube.com/channel/UCV94i--V-A8kZShmGTKyDOw

https://www.facebook.com/elgrupocache

#468706 - 04/15/19 05:44 AM Re: Getting old really sucks! [Re: travlin'easy]
broker22 Offline

Prayers are with you Gary get well soon. Cal

#468707 - 04/15/19 05:52 AM Re: Getting old really sucks! [Re: travlin'easy]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Thanks guys, hope to hear something soon.

Gary

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#468708 - 04/15/19 05:59 AM Re: Getting old really sucks! [Re: travlin'easy]
wrinkles303 Offline

Loc: worthington ,ohio
well at least they didnt run you in the cath lab. thats a good sign. by now i hope your pain is down. they still may check the old ticker today. get better gary , we need you here.

#468711 - 04/15/19 06:22 AM Re: Getting old really sucks! [Re: travlin'easy]
Riceroni9 Offline

Loc: TX, USA
Keep us posted when you can, Gary. You are a key element in the fabric of this website. My prayers and thoughts are skyward on your behalf.

#468712 - 04/15/19 06:31 AM Re: Getting old really sucks! [Re: travlin'easy]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By travlin'easy
The past 3 weeks have been difficult, health wise. Last night I was admitted to Upper Chesapeake Hospital with all the classic symptoms of a heart attack. Blood pressure was sky high, erratic pulse, arm and chest pain,lower jaw pain and shotness of breath.

It's now 6:30 a.m. the nurse just told me that I am NPO until the cardio team shows up, so no food till then. The initial blood work shows a slight possibility of an MI, but still have to wait for confirmation results.

I was supposed to meet DNJ and Nancy for lunch this Wednesday, but may have to postpone. Now that really sucks! I was really looking forward to those oysters Rockefeller.

Gary

Gary your health always comes first....
you know I am rooting for you!! Please get well soon.
I know your a fighter we can always get together down the road for sure for those delicious Oysters Rockefeller.
Look outside the sun is shining and it’s telling you to get well soon. I love you man!!

#468713 - 04/15/19 06:38 AM Re: Getting old really sucks! [Re: travlin'easy]
jingleman Offline

Loc: The Villages, FL, USA
Gary, I shutter every time I see a health post from you. I have a panicked moment until I realize...if it was truly a dire situation...Gary wouldn’t be posting at all.

So, it did my heart well when I read your post and could read the confidence in your tone. It proved to me that you are one strong man, and through that strength, have the ability to reach out and comfort those in need of assistance...health or otherwise.

I know you will be fine today, and will probably make that lunch with Donny. Please take care, and know how much your appreciated.

I love your picture icon showing you singing away in the Florida Keys. The beautiful torquiest water and puffy white clouds framing you doin’ what you enjoy.

Thanks for all your support and kindness. Take Care and enjoy your lunch with DNJ.
Just make sure he pays!
Best,
JM

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online