Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#466753 - 02/28/19 02:18 PM Re: Domenico uploaded files [Re: vamechanic100]
Gunnar Jonny Offline

Loc: Norway
Originally Posted By vamechanic100

What instrument do you use now?

After Ketron SD-1, Roland G70, Yamaha T4 and a few others I've now ended up with Genos.
It's OK, but I often think about where Technics would have been if they still produced arrangers....
Oh well, nostalgia can be fun, but future is ahead.
I never jumped on the Liontracks train, but followed the discussion.
Good luck to sort out the rest of the challenges that will get your X76 work well again. wink
"Success is not counted by how high you have climbed
but by how many you brought with you." (Wil Rose)

#466903 - 03/03/19 03:25 AM Re: Domenico uploaded files [Re: Phil123]
Phil123 Offline

Hello to all again,

Just an update. My Lionstracs Mediastation, updated to Groove, is now working again. Well, 1/4 working. Only the Synthesizer function is working, at the moment. BUT I have the original CD to restore ASIO and WINE with a video from Dominico for the Mediastation. Now I have to read through the Groove docs and get WINE and ASIO working again, to fully restore it. But I'm over the moon as it's working again! (Over the moon = "really happy", for those of you who don't know that expression!) My friend Mauricio might help me and to be honest, he understands this machine so much better than I do, as he understands the insides and outsides of computers etc. In fact, he's going to be buying it off me and I'm going to end up with something much simpler... (Hopefully a Nord!!!) Let's see if he can sell his things though to buy mine! So for the moment, I'm enjoying my last few weeks / months (?) with it knowing that it's going (hopefully) to someone who really knows how to get the most out of it! Thanks for all your help and I hope that more of you can get your Mediastations / Grooves up and running again! best regards

#500352 - 08/22/20 08:22 AM Re: Domenico uploaded files [Re: Phil123]
Phil123 Offline

Hello to all. I have exchanged my Lionstracs Mediastation upgraded to Groove with a friend so I don't have it any more. He though is in the process of fully restoring it. Thanks for your encouragement and best regards to all.-

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online