Domenico uploaded files

Posted by: Phil123

Domenico uploaded files - 02/10/19 06:04 AM

Hello to all,

A million thanks to Domenico for just uploading these files.

http://www.lionstracs.com/download/

But he has said that this is the very last time.

Thanks again
Best regards
Posted by: Gunnar Jonny

Re: Domenico uploaded files - 02/10/19 01:39 PM

smile
That's great news for the Liontracs users!
May be it is possible to find a solution to host the files if someone may need them in the furure as well?
Posted by: freakman

Re: Domenico uploaded files - 02/13/19 12:07 PM

Hello Phil123,
Thank you for your great effort and the like this original
Data still allowed to receive.

@ Domenico thank you for the data.

Re: Domenico uploaded files - 02/18/19 04:41 AM

Thanks.

See my latest post on the other page. The screen now comes up with the Lionstracs instruments (first time in about 5 or 6 years) but it now has to be virtually connected to the sound card!

This is the tricky part....

Best regards

Re: Domenico uploaded files - 02/18/19 04:44 AM

Thanks again to Domenico for uploading the files and to my friend Mauricio for restoring it, although no sound comes out yet.... Hopefully soon though!

Re: Domenico uploaded files - 02/18/19 12:21 PM

YES!!! It's up and running again (graphics and sound) thanks to my friend Mauricio who repaired it for me and to Domenico who supplied the material. I now have to upgrade ASIO and WINE as not all is working properly, but at least the synth section is. With ASIO and Wine upgraded it should all work well again - hopefully!!!

Re: Domenico uploaded files - 02/18/19 01:32 PM

rocker
clap
Posted by: vamechanic100

Re: Domenico uploaded files - 02/28/19 12:20 PM

Hi Gunner Jonny
I don't know if you are the same one that used to do the Technics 2000 site ?. If you are I used to be on your site . It has been a few year ago. I have now got the Lionstracs X76 working Again.
Thanks to Dominico. I am in the process of reinstalling some of my own files. Some of the problem I had was using Linux,
I have always used windows, but I am getting a bit sick of all the problems with the updates.
If you did the technics site thanks for the past help you gave.
Yours Brian

Re: Domenico uploaded files - 02/28/19 01:45 PM

Hi Brian.
Yes, you're correct, I was the creator and 'webmaster' for GJ's Technics KN site. Also had a forum running for a while.
Some water has flowed down the river since then, but it was a great time and a great pleasure to me when people like you found it worth visit.

Good to hear you got your X76 up and running again.
Posted by: vamechanic100

Re: Domenico uploaded files - 02/28/19 01:51 PM

Thanks Gunner
It still has a couple of niggles? The arranger does not sound through the Headphones. Also the volume balance between the Player and the media files are different. I shall persevere.
What instrument do you use now?
Yours Brian

Re: Domenico uploaded files - 02/28/19 02:18 PM

Originally Posted By vamechanic100

What instrument do you use now?

After Ketron SD-1, Roland G70, Yamaha T4 and a few others I've now ended up with Genos.
It's OK, but I often think about where Technics would have been if they still produced arrangers....
Oh well, nostalgia can be fun, but future is ahead.
I never jumped on the Liontracks train, but followed the discussion.
Good luck to sort out the rest of the challenges that will get your X76 work well again. wink

Re: Domenico uploaded files - 03/03/19 03:25 AM

Hello to all again,

Just an update. My Lionstracs Mediastation, updated to Groove, is now working again. Well, 1/4 working. Only the Synthesizer function is working, at the moment. BUT I have the original CD to restore ASIO and WINE with a video from Dominico for the Mediastation. Now I have to read through the Groove docs and get WINE and ASIO working again, to fully restore it. But I'm over the moon as it's working again! (Over the moon = "really happy", for those of you who don't know that expression!) My friend Mauricio might help me and to be honest, he understands this machine so much better than I do, as he understands the insides and outsides of computers etc. In fact, he's going to be buying it off me and I'm going to end up with something much simpler... (Hopefully a Nord!!!) Let's see if he can sell his things though to buy mine! So for the moment, I'm enjoying my last few weeks / months (?) with it knowing that it's going (hopefully) to someone who really knows how to get the most out of it! Thanks for all your help and I hope that more of you can get your Mediastations / Grooves up and running again! best regards

Re: Domenico uploaded files - 08/22/20 08:22 AM

Hello to all. I have exchanged my Lionstracs Mediastation upgraded to Groove with a friend so I don't have it any more. He though is in the process of fully restoring it. Thanks for your encouragement and best regards to all.-