SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#464981 - 01/22/19 03:22 AM some question
hspeulman Offline

I have some questions about the Ketron SD40. I'm very happy with expander.

If I have an additional screen for my fellow musicians connected, the texts of MP3s are not displayed. Do I have to set something apart? What am I doing wrong?

We also work with a click for the drummer. If I lower the master volume slightly, the click of the drummer's ears will also be quieter. That's not the intention. How can I prevent this?

Is the last update required to create the SD40? I now have version 1.1.0 (04.10.2014). The last update is still just an adaptation for using the accordion ?

#465069 - 01/23/19 10:07 AM Re: some question [Re: hspeulman]
hammer Offline

Loc: Texas
I don't have any experience with the first two questions you posted but I do know that doing the latest SD40 update is worth doing. I do own the Sd40 but I do not play with a band.

I would email AJ your questions to get a fast answer. Here is the email address.
ketronusa@ajamsonic.com

Deane

#465162 - 01/25/19 07:32 AM Re: some question [Re: hammer]
hspeulman Offline

thanks
Henk

#465178 - 01/25/19 11:47 AM Re: some question [Re: hspeulman]
hspeulman Offline

This is the answer off AJ:- Thank you.
Make sure that on MENU - VIDEO, you have selected MIRROR (so the contents of your screen are displayed on the external screen). If you want just the lyrics/text to be displayed on the external screen and your fellow musicians NOT to see all the other stuff you're seeing on your screen, then turn off MIRROR ...however when you go to PLAYER, go to FUNCTION and turn on MOVIE/PDF to RGB. Don't forget to SAVE - Custom Start up, else you will have to repeat this each time the unit is turned on!

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online