SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#4634 - 12/28/04 05:41 PM WK 3000 Not Working
Trek Offline

Loc: Naples, Fl, USA
Hi all I am a new member. I have a Casio WK 3000 which I enjoyed immensly before it stopped working. Actually the basic piano function works if I press the rectangular white button in the lower left corner of the rectangular shaped center (where the blue display is at). This is the "SMF Player."
Anyway, I only recently learned how to record tracks over one another using the song memory function. Is it possible the memory is full? If so how do I delete? I think I read as new songs are put in old ones that were in their place disappear?
I think it must be something else. Can anyone suggest a solution?
Thanks,
Rob

#4635 - 12/29/04 06:47 AM Re: WK 3000 Not Working
3351 Offline

Loc: Toronto, Canada.
Hey!
You won't find too many Casio users here. Try posting at the General Arranger section.

-ED-

#4636 - 12/29/04 11:47 AM Re: WK 3000 Not Working
squeak_D Offline

Loc: West Virginia
I have the Casio WK-3500 so I'll try to answer your questions. Also the arranger forum as 3351 stated would be the best place on the Zone to post your questions about the Casio's and other arrangers.

Can you select any sounds other than piano using the tone button (white round button at right of screen)? You may want to do a factory reset. Press the transpose/function button at top left of screen. Then press the down cursor (3)times. The screen should say-InitMix?- Press the right cursor (2) times and the screen should read-InitSys?- Now press the yes button and continue to confirm the initial reset.

Regarding your memory for songs.. The board will hold around 10,000 notes for songs. If you have several songs already in memory you may want to save some to smart media and open up more space. You can tell if you're low on memory by trying to record a song. If your memory is full the board will automatically stop recording. Here's how you delete a song. Press the song button. Then select the song you want to delete using the + and - keys. Now press the down cursor (2) times to display the song delete screen. Press (yes) and the board will ask if you're (sure). Press (yes) again to delete the song. Hope this helped.

Squeak
GEAR: Yamaha MOXF-6, Casio MZX-500, Roland Juno-Di, M-Audio Venom, Roland RS-70, Yamaha PSR S700, M-Audio Axiom Pro-61 (Midi Controller). SOFTWARE: Mixcraft-7, PowerTracks Pro Audio 2013, Beat Thang Virtual, Dimension Le.

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online