SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#461274 - 11/10/18 07:34 PM Piano Solo - Stars and Stripes Forever
Torch Offline

To all those who wore the uniform - Thanks.

Well, I had to listen to a Jazz version....

Edited by Torch (11/10/18 07:36 PM)
"You Shall Know the Truth, and the Truth will set you free." John 8:32

#461289 - 11/11/18 07:38 AM Re: Piano Solo - Stars and Stripes Forever [Re: Torch]
Dnj Offline

Torch I was disappointed though I was going to hear your version? frown

Edited by Dnj (11/11/18 07:38 AM)

#461301 - 11/11/18 10:43 AM Re: Piano Solo - Stars and Stripes Forever [Re: Dnj]
Torch Offline

Originally Posted By Dnj
Hi Donny, it was to honor those in uniform on this Veteran's day. The National March - I mean Stars and Stripes Forever is.

When I get my Numa Compact 2x, I might record/video something to post a short impression on it. I tried out the Numa Compact 2 at NAMM before, and I thought the keyboard action was a nice "compromise" between organ and piano, which means you can play both organ and piano music on it, or you can offend both organ and piano players! Organ players just hate the piano action, and I can't really play fast ragtime stuff on synth keys. So like I said, the Compact 2x would be a nice compromise. I saw Dan with vArranger doing a lot of demos on his Numa Compact (1st generation). I thought the keyboard looked good, and ... compact! The Compact 2x is less than 16 LBS!

Chris
"You Shall Know the Truth, and the Truth will set you free." John 8:32

#461302 - 11/11/18 10:46 AM Re: Piano Solo - Stars and Stripes Forever [Re: Torch]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By Torch
Originally Posted By Dnj
Hi Donny, it was to honor those in uniform on this Veteran's day. The National March - I mean Stars and Stripes Forever is.

When I get my Numa Compact 2x, I might record/video something to post a short impression on it. I tried out the Numa Compact 2 at NAMM before, and I thought the keyboard action was a nice "compromise" between organ and piano, which means you can play both organ and piano music on it, or you can offend both organ and piano players! Organ players just hate the piano action, and I can't really play fast ragtime stuff on synth keys. So like I said, the Compact 2x would be a nice compromise. I saw Dan with vArranger doing a lot of demos on his Numa Compact (1st generation). I thought the keyboard looked good, and ... compact! The Compact 2x is less than 16 LBS!

Chris

Great good luck with your NuMA and I await your rendition also..

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online