SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#458620 - 09/24/18 09:21 PM Re: Pa4x 61 keys used price compare [Re: bruno123]
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
I think that is not true. It's hard to find one on EBay. Everybody I know that has one loves it.
Even Scott Yee has one. Uncle Dave just doesn't have a need for it as his situation changed and the Pa4X will work better for him right now.
The next totl Korg will most likely be in late 2019, if they stay according to pattern.
As I said, I don't even buy green bananas right now with my health situation, so I'm certainly not in a waiting-for-keyboard mode. smile
ALL the current middle and top of the line arrangers are fantastic. I can use any of them very happily.

#458621 - 09/24/18 09:22 PM Re: Pa4x 61 keys used price compare [Re: DonM]
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
Originally Posted By DonM
I think that is not true. It's hard to find one on EBay. Everybody I know that has one loves it.
Even Scott Yee has one. Uncle Dave just doesn't have a need for it as his situation changed and the Pa4X will work better for him right now.
The next totl Korg will most likely be in late 2019, if they stay according to pattern.
As I said, I don't even buy green bananas right now with my health situation, so I'm certainly not in a waiting-for-keyboard mode. smile
ALL the current middle and top of the line arrangers are fantastic. I can use any of them very happily.

...and I have. smile

#458628 - 09/25/18 01:25 AM Re: Pa4x 61 keys used price compare [Re: Fran Carango]
bruno123 Online   content

Loc: West Palm Beach, FL 33417
Fran, do you really think that posts are helping me sell my keyboard. Thank you.
John C.

There are so many Korg PA's for sale.. supply and demand dictates price..

Korg has sold a lot, buy so many buyers want to sell now.

_________________________I think Korg set a record for how many PA1000 owners, as Donny says "dumped" their keyboards at any price they could get.. and that was a new model

Personally I think Korg is over priced a bit.. Yamaha makes Korg look like a bargain with their prices..

The best selling arranger last year , worldwide, was the Roland E-A7...and very few are resold.... Priced right. Bang for the dollar.

#458631 - 09/25/18 05:51 AM Re: Pa4x 61 keys used price compare [Re: bruno123]
124 Offline

These 'facts' trotted out about sales figures and 'dumpings' are just individual projections. I think we need to see some verified figures, and good luck finding them anywhere.

Don't lose heart, John. Your price is right, and folks are just on the edge of thinking about Christmas gifts.

#458632 - 09/25/18 06:00 AM Re: Pa4x 61 keys used price compare [Re: 124]
montunoman Offline

Loc: Dallas, Texas
Originally Posted By 124
These 'facts' trotted out about sales figures and 'dumpings' are just individual projections. I think we need to see some verified figures, and good luck finding them anywhere.

Don't lose heart, John. Your price is right, and folks are just on the edge of thinking about Christmas gifts.

I agree..... I would buy your keyboard in a heartbeat if I could!

www.youtube.com/channel/UCV94i--V-A8kZShmGTKyDOw

https://www.facebook.com/elgrupocache

#458633 - 09/25/18 06:11 AM Re: Pa4x 61 keys used price compare [Re: 124]
Dnj Offline

John good luck selling the KORG Pa4x your doing all the right things.....that said I have bought and sold so many different keyboards thru the years and sadly lately I have noticed for sure it is getting harder and more difficult to sell them in the open market for what reason I do not know. I have sold and made a profit, broke even, and sometimes took a loss between final price and shipping costs that also have risen drastically but my impatience to get something new overwhelms me sometimes and I get into that "I don't care I just have to have it" mode. I really restrained myself in buying the new Genos just for s few reasons, the large size, the fact that its a new series unit which I know as with Tyros Yamaha will keep making many changes as models are released, no tilt screen, same old VH2, way over priced at this time for my needs and resale value.
But all in all it's really a super arranger Kb for sure as was my mint Pa4s's too..one sold privately, one on eBay but it took a while.
It's a doggy dog world out there.

Edited by Dnj (09/25/18 06:27 AM)

#458636 - 09/25/18 06:59 AM Re: Pa4x 61 keys used price compare [Re: Dnj]
bruno123 Online   content

Loc: West Palm Beach, FL 33417
Thanks for the support it's appreciated.
John C.

#458637 - 09/25/18 07:04 AM Re: Pa4x 61 keys used price compare [Re: Dnj]
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
Originally Posted By Dnj

It's a doggy dog world out there.

"Doggy Dog?"
hee, hee ... smile

#458641 - 09/25/18 08:08 AM Re: Pa4x 61 keys used price compare [Re: bruno123]
Fran Carango Offline

Loc: Levittown, Pa, USA
Originally Posted By bruno123
Fran, do you really think that posts are helping me sell my keyboard. Thank you.
John C.

There are so many Korg PA's for sale.. supply and demand dictates price..

Korg has sold a lot, buy so many buyers want to sell now.

_________________________I think Korg set a record for how many PA1000 owners, as Donny says "dumped" their keyboards at any price they could get.. and that was a new model

Personally I think Korg is over priced a bit.. Yamaha makes Korg look like a bargain with their prices..

The best selling arranger last year , worldwide, was the Roland E-A7...and very few are resold.... Priced right. Bang for the dollar.

John, your title was used price compare.... I stated my observations, and yes 124, verified on EBAY completed listings,,

John I said you were priced right and I am sure you will sell your PA4X.. Never any intention to hurt anyone's selling prospects.. I never comment on for sale post..

My Pa1000 comments are based on facts taken from SZ.. DNJ tried to sell his, lowered the price down under $1,500, for a $2,000 keyboard , one month old..

Zuki discounted his to move it..

Uncle Dave based his price on factual sales.. (again check the EBAY sold lists.. PA1000 averaged $1,500)..

This post was about comparing price.. smile

#458643 - 09/25/18 08:37 AM Re: Pa4x 61 keys used price compare [Re: bruno123]
124 Offline

Fran, when you wrote:
"The best selling arranger last year , worldwide, was the Roland E-A7"

It seemed to imply sales as a new arranger. Possibly apart from the balkans, the middle east and asia where Korg seem to do very well, I'd have thought Yamaha ruled the roost. Roland arrangers would seem to be some way behind those two.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online