SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#458493 - 09/22/18 11:22 AM Tyros 5 Error code.
Sapphire Offline

Loc: Benfleet, Essex. UK
Has anyone else had this problem.

Randomly, my T5 will freeze with the following error code

66119rxrcvmb
L102
113-200-V12-61N

It can happen sometimes within minutes of switching on or I can spend hours playing with no problem. It is unpredictable.

I did a search on Google and it would seem to be a problem with the Wi-Fi connection. I have the Yamaha adaptor supplied with the board and until now has worked faultlessly. I have reset the connection to the router but still get the problem. According to the piece I read on Google this was a problem with firmware versions prior to v1.13 which is installed on my board.

I know that the wi-fi connection is only needed for the date stamp but I am one of those people who thinks if it is there then I want it to work.

At the moment the adaptor is unplugged and everything is fine so at least I can play.

At the moment I don't want to do a reset on the board to avoid wiping out my settings but realise I may have to in the end.

Alan

#458500 - 09/22/18 12:46 PM Re: Tyros 5 Error code. [Re: Sapphire]
TedS Offline

Loc: North Texas, USA
I have a Tyros 5 with the Yamaha Wi-Fi adapter and firmware 1.13. So far I haven't experienced this problem, even with previous firmware releases. Thanks for sharing and hope you get an answer.
Please keep us updated as to the cause and solution!

#458591 - 09/24/18 10:48 AM Re: Tyros 5 Error code. [Re: TedS]
Sapphire Offline

Loc: Benfleet, Essex. UK
Has nobody else on Synthzone had this problem. I would appreciate any information no matter how small to see if I can rectify this problem. It may help somebody in the future.

Alan

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online