SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#458359 - 09/20/18 03:59 AM GABRIELLA QUEVEDO.........Stunning !!!
john smies Offline

Loc: koudekerke, Holland.

Though I realize this is completely off topic on a keyboard forum I also realize that all of you here are utter music lovers at heart hence I wanted to share with you the link to this incredible performer of whose existence I was unaware until three days ago when a friend pointed it out to me.
She is Swedish, 21 now and apparently started playing the guitar at the age of 12. She has had no musical schooling and plays all of her stuff just based on her own feelings and technique and take my word for it, it is absolutely STUNNING. Ever heard someone,let alone someone that young, play for instance A Whiter Shade of Pale of the guitar ? Check it out!!

regards,
John

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGlIImajcRI&list=RDHGlIImajcRI&start_radio=1&t=7

#458362 - 09/20/18 04:43 AM Re: GABRIELLA QUEVEDO.........Stunning !!! [Re: john smies]
Gunnar Jonny Online   content

Loc: Norway
Originally Posted By john smies
for instance A Whiter Shade of Pale of the guitar ?

Tnx John, very pleasant for ears as well as eyes. wink

....and a lot more candy for our ears:

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Gabriella+Quevedo
"Success is not counted by how high you have climbed
but by how many you brought with you." (Wil Rose)

#458377 - 09/20/18 11:11 AM Re: GABRIELLA QUEVEDO.........Stunning !!! [Re: Gunnar Jonny]
captain Russ Online   content

Loc: Lexington, Ky, USA
Outstanding! Makes you feel good to know there are talented kids like this coming up.

Thanks,

R.

#458381 - 09/20/18 12:55 PM Re: GABRIELLA QUEVEDO.........Stunning !!! [Re: john smies]
cgiles Offline

Loc: Roswell,GA/USA
Originally Posted By captain Russ
Outstanding! Makes you feel good to know there are talented kids like this coming up.

Thanks,

R.

Russ, if you've got the time, listen to ALL of this - it gets better and better. I'm singling you out because you are always worried about the young'uns carrying the (jazz) torch. I think both of these kids, but especially the young lady (Domi), are outstanding and will definitely make their mark. Disclaimer: if you hate jazz, you probably won't like this, but even if that's the case, it't hard to deny the musicianship that's on display here.

#458382 - 09/20/18 01:02 PM Re: GABRIELLA QUEVEDO.........Stunning !!! [Re: cgiles]
captain Russ Online   content

Loc: Lexington, Ky, USA
Makes me FEEL GOOD!

Thanks, Chas

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online