SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#457229 - 08/31/18 05:20 PM How about a discussion.. Roland Cloud vs Integra7
Fran Carango Offline

Loc: Levittown, Pa, USA
I used my Roland Cloud trial up.. and time to subscribe.. smile

I am hopeful that Roland will add the SRX boards and the SN acoustic library.. SOON!!!

I am almost ready to get the Integra7 (equal to seven years of Roland cloud)

Guys that own Integra7 and /or Roland cloud... what do you think?

If Roland will not add SN or SRX sounds , I would not consider Roland Cloud over the INtegra7..

Do you agree with me? grin

#457231 - 08/31/18 10:18 PM Re: How about a discussion.. Roland Cloud vs Integra7 [Re: Fran Carango]
Torch Offline

If your main interests are the SRX boards, I'd just get a used I7 on eBay for less than $1,000. That's less than a 3 year subscription.

The Cloud would be a good deal for a large commercial studio, but usually not so much for individuals.

It is true that you get to "own" a library each year on the Cloud and have access to all the sounds, but then again many of the libraries have cheaper alternatives. I was interested in the D50 and JV1080 libraries, but I have a number of plug-ins that will replace the JV1080 and D50 cheaper and better. As for the D50, I might as well buy the Boutique version. I tried out the Cloud one day. That was enough. I didn't look back. I am eyeing on the I7 myself.
"You Shall Know the Truth, and the Truth will set you free." John 8:32

#457273 - 09/01/18 10:38 AM Re: How about a discussion.. Roland Cloud vs Integra7 [Re: Fran Carango]
Dnj Offline

How many sounds does anyone need?..

#457275 - 09/01/18 10:44 AM Re: How about a discussion.. Roland Cloud vs Integra7 [Re: Fran Carango]
Riceroni9 Offline

Loc: TX, USA
Sorry, Fran: I know zilch about this topic... but lurk in order to learn. So much to absorb and so little time... LOL! Thanks for sharing your knowledge and experiences with us... you too, Torch!

#457276 - 09/01/18 10:52 AM Re: How about a discussion.. Roland Cloud vs Integra7 [Re: Dnj]
abacus Offline

Loc: English Riviera, UK
Originally Posted By Dnj

As most uses don’t know how to create or edit sounds, then as many as they can get hold of.

Bill

#457277 - 09/01/18 10:57 AM Re: How about a discussion.. Roland Cloud vs Integra7 [Re: Dnj]
Fran Carango Offline

Loc: Levittown, Pa, USA
Originally Posted By Dnj

It isn't the "how many sounds" but the quality of the sounds..

You are just use to the PSR sounds grin

If the Roland cloud offered all the SRX sounds and the Supernatural sounds (acoustic).. it would be worth the cost... This also makes the Integra7 … almost a must have module. smile

As it is right now Roland cloud offers fans of the Jupiter8, Juno106, SH101,JV1080, D-50, and a nice SRX orchestral …. all sound true to the hardware

#457281 - 09/01/18 11:59 AM Re: How about a discussion.. Roland Cloud vs Integra7 [Re: Fran Carango]
Bachus Offline

I think over time Roland will add all their previous sounds to the cloud..
And then start selling hardware to opperate the cloud...
One high end soundsource.. and everyone their own way to use the sounds,
weather workstation, arranger, or synth interface..

There is so many things Roland still needs to add to the cloud..
Starting with V-synth
v-piano
V-drums
SN sounds

If the new host also allows controlling VST’s they have surpassed everyone else...and entered the 21st century

http://keyszone.boards.net

#457307 - 09/02/18 03:08 AM Re: How about a discussion.. Roland Cloud vs Integra7 [Re: Fran Carango]
Bachus Offline

There is also a reason why you want to combine your integra with the roland cloud...
And thats the fact that due to their high quallity and being orriginally dsp programmed voices,
the cloud inuments are resource hugs..

So if you combine the cloud voices with integra voices, it gives your pc room to breath..

http://keyszone.boards.net

#457316 - 09/02/18 06:23 AM Re: How about a discussion.. Roland Cloud vs Integra7 [Re: Bachus]
Dnj Offline

#457373 - 09/03/18 04:23 AM Re: How about a discussion.. Roland Cloud vs Integra7 [Re: Fran Carango]
IMMusic_Curt Offline

Loc: New Symrna Beach, Fl.
If anyone on this thread is interested in an Integra7 I have one that is pretty much-collecting dust in the closet. PM me for details if interested.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online