SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#454954 - 07/19/18 02:04 PM Just got my new bose s1pro
organgrinder Offline

Loc: ft. lauderdale, florida
All I can say is wow! I plugged it into my Korg pa1000 started a style and gradually turned up the volume on the bose. I still don't believe the quality and power of this little guy. No distortion, good but not too much bass but you can use the bass knob to add it if needed. super clean mic sound and easy to carry. Then I ran one side of my bose compact to korg and other side of korg to s1 to run stereo to see how it would sound. It blew me away.The compact sub is stronger so lighter bass on the s1 is ok. Even on the floor, the s1 kept up with the compact, in fact I had to keep turning it down to match the compacts volume. I'm thinking of buying another so I can run stereo all the time and only have to run 2 cords one to each unit. It runs the same volume plugged in as it does with battery. It sure blows away the roland 330 I just sent back. No clipping no distortion and less than half the weight on either the compact or the roland.
MEL

#454959 - 07/19/18 02:35 PM Re: Just got my new bose s1pro [Re: organgrinder]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Good report, Mel, and it echoes reports on other forums.

All the best,

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online