SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#45484 - 12/15/06 05:42 PM sadness
Joe Baron Offline

Loc: England
Hi all.
I thought music was the only vice of my life.but I an a little intoxicated at the moment.just had a few whiskies!!!
I am deverstated at the loss of me wife after 54 tears married life.I don't know which way to turn,Nothing at all to do with music, but I feel so alone.
Joan has been wonderful, so has Bill Norrie and Giovanni.and Bob Edershot. I feel lost!
Forgive me for this post.
Regards.
Joe.

#45485 - 12/15/06 07:35 PM Re: sadness
bruno123 Offline

Loc: West Palm Beach, FL 33417
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Joe Baron:
[B]Hi all.
I thought music was the only vice of my life.but I an a little intoxicated at the moment.just had a few whiskies!!!
I am deverstated at the loss of me wife after 54 tears married life.I don't know which way to turn,Nothing at all to do with music, but I feel so alone.
Joan has been wonderful, so has Bill Norrie and Giovanni.and Bob Edershot. I feel lost!
Forgive me for this post.
Regards.
Joe.

Joe, it is not forgiveness that you need but love and caring like you are receiving from Joan, Bill Norrie, Giovanni.and Bob Edershot. I feel for you, would I be closer I would sit with you.

John C.

#45486 - 12/15/06 07:57 PM Re: sadness
Ted Rose Offline

Loc: United States
Dear, dear Joe,

Words are always so inadequate at a sad time such as this. But perhaps, in some small way,it may help to know that you have friends in distant places, even though we have never met, who can open their hearts and arms to try to assuage your sadness and pain. My deepest and most heartfelt sympathy goes out to you. As John C. (bruno123) so nicely put it in his message above, I, too, would sit and try to soothe you if at all possible. Meanwhile, just have another drink and remember the wonderful 54 years you shared together with your wife. Happy memories can work magic, just as music can, too. Please include me in your list of friends like Joan, Bill Norrie, Giovanni and Bob Edershot--another true friend in your sorrow...

Best personal regards always,

Ted Rose

#45487 - 12/16/06 04:07 AM Re: sadness
manorcourt1991 Offline

Loc: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Hi Joe,

Our thoughts and prayers are with you also. I too have walked where you are now and know how lonely you feel at this time, but you are not alone. You have many friends both near and far who share your sorrow, but no matter how much they wish it they cannot take away your pain. In this situation you can only take comfort from the wonderful life shared with your loved one, face each new day as it comes, and don't hesitate to call on your friends when you need them. In time it will get easier, but there will always be moments of great sadness.

Len

#45488 - 12/16/06 03:40 PM Re: sadness
Marilyn Boissoneault Offline

Loc: Melbourne, Florida, USA
Joe,
Don't be so hard on yourself. What you are feeling right now is natural. You have lost someone that has been part of your life for almost as long as you remember. It's like someone took a knife and cut off a chunk of your body! You hurt, it takes time to heal, it's not a quick process. Take advantage of the friends that are there to help you.

I don't post much, so I know you don't know me but I've been there and know the devastation you feel. I just want you to know you are not alone!

I'll keep you in my prayers, if that's okay.

Marilyn

#45489 - 12/17/06 04:35 PM Re: sadness
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Joe ... so sorry to hear of your loss ... our prayers are with you ....
t.

#45490 - 12/18/06 07:58 AM Re: sadness
Bud Whipple Offline

Loc: The Plantation, Leesburg, Flor...
Joe, sorrow is best shared with God. I just lost one of my brothers last month, and though it's not the same as the loss of a spouse, it still leaves a hole in your life. May the good Lord give you comfort and solace in the hard times ahead. God bless you. Bud Whipple, Florida, USA

#45491 - 12/18/06 10:39 AM Re: sadness
fmlk Offline

Loc: Eindhoven, Netherlands
Hi Joe,

What else can I add to the other messages. I pray for you that God will give you supernatural comfort and help you through this difficult time. I also know the feeling of loosing loved ones, but no such event is the same and has the same impact in life. I can only wish you strength to carry on. Although I hardly visit this forum anymore, because I don't have a KN7000 anymore, I came to have a look and I saw you message. Take it as a lead... know there are people around you, but most of all, God is with you.

------------------

#45492 - 12/18/06 11:19 AM Re: sadness
bruno123 Offline

Loc: West Palm Beach, FL 33417
[QUOTE]Originally posted by fmlk:
[B]Hi Joe,

What else can I add to the other messages. I pray for you that God will give you supernatural comfort and help you through this difficult time. I also know the feeling of loosing loved ones, but no such event is the same and has the same impact in life. I can only wish you strength to carry on. Although I hardly visit this forum anymore, because I don't have a KN7000 anymore, I came to have a look and I saw you message. Take it as a lead... know there are people around you, but most of all, God is with you.

Do you need to have a KN7000 to visit,
I think not. All you need is a smile.

John C.

#45493 - 12/18/06 02:08 PM Re: sadness
dpeisic Offline

Loc: San Deigo, Ca, USA
Dear Joe,

I participate in these moments with you.

Warm regards,
Doron Peisic

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online