SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#454393 - 07/07/18 10:49 AM OT: Lowrey Aria Pro EX6000 Demo
abacus Offline

Loc: English Riviera, UK
The ultimate organ/keyboard (The Lowrey Marquee EX5000) has just been eclipsed by the Aria Pro EX6000, however if you are of a nervous disposition be careful as you may become depressed with your current instrument, (I can already see 10s of thousands of cheque books opening all around the world to get the latest and greatest) once you have seen the videos. grin

Enjoy

Bill

UPDATE:

Following the withdrawal of the original 4 videos I posted, a single Video Demo is now back up and I have replaced the now defunct 4 videos with the one now on their You Tube channel, they have combined all 4 videos into 1, which I presume means they think it gives a better experience.

Enjoy

Bill

Edited by abacus (07/10/18 06:08 AM)
Edit Reason: Replaced defunct video links

#454394 - 07/07/18 11:50 AM Re: OT: Lowrey Aria Pro EX6000 Demo [Re: abacus]
rphillipchuk Offline

Loc: Ontario Canada
Would love to see the video's ?

Styles
Yamaha Styles Only
Midi Safe

#454397 - 07/07/18 12:01 PM Re: OT: Lowrey Aria Pro EX6000 Demo [Re: abacus]
cgiles Offline

Loc: Roswell,GA/USA
Guess our checkbooks are safe smile.

chas

#454401 - 07/07/18 01:40 PM Re: OT: Lowrey Aria Pro EX6000 Demo [Re: abacus]
TedS Offline

Loc: North Texas, USA
I guess someone violated their NDA and got called out. eek Videos are unavailable.

#454402 - 07/07/18 01:44 PM Re: OT: Lowrey Aria Pro EX6000 Demo [Re: abacus]
Bachus Offline

Video’s got removed...

Now Bill needs to explain us what makes this lowrey so special?
As all previous lowreys looked more like a toy instead of a professional organ..

http://keyszone.boards.net

#454414 - 07/08/18 01:33 AM Re: OT: Lowrey Aria Pro EX6000 Demo [Re: abacus]
abacus Offline

Interesting that, perhaps there were problems with the videos and the dealer has removed them to sort out a fix. (No mention of them being pulled on their Facebook Page but the link to them has now disappeared, leaving just the post that they will be uploaded later)

Bachus: There is a big grin at the end of the post which explains everything, (If still stumped look up sarcasm as it is used extensively by us Brits) plus all the recent Lowrey organs (At least for the last 20 years) are designed for the Home Hobby player to sound great, not professionals.

Bill

#454417 - 07/08/18 11:07 AM Re: OT: Lowrey Aria Pro EX6000 Demo [Re: abacus]
Torch Offline

Originally Posted By abacus
Bachus: There is a big grin at the end of the post which explains everything, (If still stumped look up sarcasm as it is used extensively by us Brits) plus all the recent Lowrey organs (At least for the last 20 years) are designed for the Home Hobby player to sound great, not professionals.

Bill
Aha! I missed it myself; British sarcasm! I googled "British Sarcasm" just now. The first three entries; 1. A beginner's guide to British humor in which it says, "...British humor can feel like a whole new language." 2. 'As an American, it took me four months to catch on to British sarcasm 3. Why are British people sarcastic?

I took some graduate courses in cultural anthropology years ago. A very interesting topic. Oh, btw was your thread about the Lowrey Aria Pro or British sarcasm? grin
"You Shall Know the Truth, and the Truth will set you free." John 8:32

#454420 - 07/08/18 12:52 PM Re: OT: Lowrey Aria Pro EX6000 Demo [Re: abacus]
Bachus Offline

Originally Posted By abacus
Interesting that, perhaps there were problems with the videos and the dealer has removed them to sort out a fix. (No mention of them being pulled on their Facebook Page but the link to them has now disappeared, leaving just the post that they will be uploaded later)

Bill

Sarcasme is an emotion on itselves
Sadly, it does not work on forums..
As you can’t use tonation, or facial emotions on a forum, it generally doesn’t work

So next time when being sarcastic better use

[/sarcasm on]i am trying to be funny[/sarcasm off]

#454468 - 07/10/18 06:10 AM Re: OT: Lowrey Aria Pro EX6000 Demo [Re: abacus]
abacus Offline

Following the withdrawal of the original 4 videos I posted in my original post, a single Video Demo is now back up and I have replaced the now defunct 4 videos with the one now on their You Tube channel, they have combined all 4 videos into 1, which I presume they think gives a better experience.

Enjoy

Bill

#454482 - 07/10/18 12:54 PM Re: OT: Lowrey Aria Pro EX6000 Demo [Re: abacus]
Bachus Offline

Thanks for the new video..

And it definately looks as old and awfull as i expected
Same goes for the sounds..

Makes me womder who innhis right mind would buy such a thing, if he also could buy a Wersi or Bohm sempra

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online