SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#453876 - 06/24/18 08:38 PM my PA3x is for sale
Mark79100 Offline

Loc: USA
I’m looking to sell my PA3x. It’s been sitting, unused, in the corner of my music room with a dust cover over it for 3 years now. If anyone is interested in owning a PA3x, it’s a “dream machine” as far as being in mint condition.

Most of you know I play accordion and piano or, once in a while, my Roland E-300 these last few years on all of my gigs. Which translates to.....I only played this PA3x at home when I first got it for about 2-3 hours to hear the styles. The keyboard is in pristine, brand new condition.....not touched since purchase, no smudges, scratches, probably not even any fingerprints. Never gigged, or taken outside of the house, or even removed from the music stand. Just sitting there these years with a dust cover on it, so it looks the same as it did when I took it out of the box 3 years ago. Again, it's completely in mint condition.

Open to reasonable offers if anyone is interested.

Mark

#453884 - 06/25/18 02:06 AM Re: my PA3x is for sale [Re: Mark79100]
bruno123 Online   content

Loc: West Palm Beach, FL 33417
Mark on another post you said you had interest in buying a Pa4x. On this post you are saying that the Pa3x did not excite you. How far apart are these two keyboards?

John C.

#453885 - 06/25/18 05:18 AM Re: my PA3x is for sale [Re: Mark79100]
Dnj Offline

thought you worked out a trade deal with Zuki for his Pa4x76??

Edited by Dnj (06/25/18 05:20 AM)

#453919 - 06/25/18 08:57 PM Re: my PA3x is for sale [Re: bruno123]
Mark79100 Offline

Originally Posted By bruno123
Mark on another post you said you had interest in buying a Pa4x. On this post you are saying that the Pa3x did not excite you. How far apart are these two keyboards?

I'm not sure how "far apart" they are because I can't get my hands on one to try it out. I'm going by the Youtube demo's I watch and all the positive comments I read in the Synthzone. I'm a "styles" person. I DO like the styles in the Pa4x. Plus all those new features (that you're paying extra for!). That's pretty much my criteria for a keyboard.....the styles have to "move" you.

#453920 - 06/25/18 08:59 PM Re: my PA3x is for sale [Re: Dnj]
Mark79100 Offline

Originally Posted By Dnj

I'll let Zuki tell you what happened. And if it's not the correct version, then I'll tell you myself.

#453933 - 06/26/18 05:05 AM Re: my PA3x is for sale [Re: Mark79100]
bruno123 Online   content

Loc: West Palm Beach, FL 33417
Mark this is my opinion, not for everybody. I buy the best keyboard at the best price, if I don't I will be left with "If I only" If the Pa4x is too pricy I will buy a used one.

The price of the best Korg keyboard, Pa4x, is paid once, after that trading your keyboard for the new model is easy. I did that with Technics, from the Kn2000 to the Kn7000. The same with korg, the Pa800 to the Pa4z. AND if you stay wit the same brand keyboard you compound the learning each time you up grade.

John C.

#454034 - 06/27/18 01:50 PM Re: my PA3x is for sale [Re: Mark79100]
zuki Offline

Originally Posted By Mark79100
Originally Posted By Dnj

I'll let Zuki tell you what happened. And if it's not the correct version, then I'll tell you myself.

The story is that I left Mark 'hanging' with my indecisiveness and he was kind enough to hang in there with me.

After all that, I decided to keep the 4X and work it in. I took in account Bruno's comments, which makes very good business sense.

I spent all afternoon digging into the 4X and it has real promise. I set it up with my Zed and went VH direct (like Don does) and I'm staring to see some real musical possibilities.

Studio: Korg PA4X/Yamaha DGX670/Yamaha PSR SX900/Boss BR900CD/Tascam DP24SD/MTM Iloud/Senn 935/K&M stand/Shure SM57/Sony C80 (2)/Blue Encore 300

#454040 - 06/27/18 06:02 PM Re: my PA3x is for sale [Re: zuki]
Mark79100 Offline

Originally Posted By zuki
Originally Posted By Dnj

The story is that I left Mark 'hanging' with my indecisiveness and he was kind enough to hang in there with me.

After all that, I decided to keep the 4X and work it in. I took in account Bruno's comments, which makes very good business sense.

I spent all afternoon digging into the 4X and it has real promise. I set it up with my Zed and went VH direct (like Don does) and I'm staring to see some real musical possibilities.

Zuki....you and I both know that was the "fairy tale" version of what happened....the "fake news" version. I was politely asked what happened with the "swap." So, when I get a minute, I'll politely give the "real" version of what actually happened for anyone interested.

No opinions or comments....just the news!

#454041 - 06/27/18 07:03 PM Re: my PA3x is for sale [Re: Mark79100]
Jerryghr Offline

Loc: Buffalo, NY
Originally Posted By Dnj

Zuki....you and I both know that was the "fairy tale" version of what happened....the "fake news" version. I was politely asked what happened with the "swap." So, when I get a minute, I'll politely give the "real" version of what actually happened for anyone interested.

It's really nobody's business but yours and Zuki's.

Regards,

Jerryghr

#454042 - 06/27/18 07:47 PM Re: my PA3x is for sale [Re: Jerryghr]
Mark79100 Offline

Originally Posted By Dnj

Originally Posted By Jerryghr

It's really nobody's business but yours and Zuki's.

Regards,

Jerryghr

Actually, Jerry, if you think about it....it's not yours either. Donnie asked me what happened and I'll simply be replying to his question.

Regards,

Mark

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online