SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#452549 - 05/24/18 12:48 PM Re: What you won't do for love [Re: cgiles]
cgiles Offline

Loc: Roswell,GA/USA
Donny, I'm not angry, the CAPS are for emphasis, not anger. When I said I RESPECTFULLY disagree, I meant it.

chas

#452550 - 05/24/18 01:45 PM Re: What you won't do for love [Re: cgiles]
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Originally Posted By cgiles

BTW, you're making that heart procedure seem like just a tiny bump in the road (although we all realize the seriousness of it and continue to wish for your speedy recovery).
chas

Fortunately, to this point at least, that's all it has been ... I am very thankful that I have not had any of the problems our good friend Don had ... had the incision checked today and it is very clean ...
I just came in from a 20 minute walk ... the street we live on is pretty flat, and it's like if you don't live on this street, you have little reason to drive on it, so there is very little - if any - traffic ...
As the song says "Day by Day"

speaking of songs, that live version was GREAT ... his name should really be Bobby COOLwell ... like Boz Scaggs, I just don't think he's gotten the recognition he deserves ...

#452557 - 05/24/18 03:55 PM Re: What you won't do for love [Re: tony mads usa]
captain Russ Online   content

Loc: Lexington, Ky, USA
Actually, Caldwell and Skaggs are good friends. Skaggs includes several Caldwell songs in his live show and recognizes Bobby as the writer.

Big fan of both!

R.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online