I am trying to clone all my data from Sd1 Hd to a 8Gb SSD with IDE connections bought from ebay
unfortunately the disk to file utility didn't work on my Sd1 HD and non of the partition programs seems to find any file system to clone to new disk only SD1 can see the data. so i saved my files with KetronFT utility and install the new drive so far ok. SD1 asked me to format the disk and made folders
i copied my files back (lost my numbering but OK) the problem is that the new disk seems too fast for SD some times i get " file Corupted" some times "file not found" and single registrations do not load right
if the style from registration when it's linked to a disk style . is it the disk system "meaning no cylinders" ? is this the fast data transfer ? midis some times start and stop after feew seconds
some times "file not found" when i try to load the same file 2 -3 times it loads
style loads but when the arranger is stoped when arranger is playing i get faulty registration settings
any thoughts ? AJ is there a software upgrade i can use that keyboard controls the SSD in different way ? thanks in advance
i could use the Flopy upgrade but i live in Greece and there is no support for ketron frown and i am using this instrument every day at least the past 14 years.. Operation system is 4.0c