SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#450811 - 04/21/18 05:30 PM Genos Playlist and Registration setup? Please help
Robbo Offline

Loc: Ballarat, Victoria, Australia
Hi, but the bullet got a Genos. Loving what it does and is but doesn’t matter how many times I read the manual and try the setup for a new song in playlist it just doesn’t work.

Can someone please give me a blow by blow description of how 1. When I have all settings set up for a song how to I place it in song list as a song and remember it. This is very confusing and I’m really frustrated about it.

Please help!

#450826 - 04/22/18 03:16 AM Re: Genos Playlist and Registration setup? Please help [Re: Robbo]
Robbo Offline

Originally Posted By Robbo
Hi, but the bullet got a Genos. Loving what it does and is but doesn’t matter how many times I read the manual and try the setup for a new song in playlist it just doesn’t work.

Can someone please give me a blow by blow description of how 1. When I have all settings set up for a song how to I place it in song list as a song and remember it. This is very confusing and I’m really frustrated about it.

Please help!

Come on somebody?

#450827 - 04/22/18 04:11 AM Re: Genos Playlist and Registration setup? Please help [Re: Robbo]
Stephenm52 Offline

Loc: USA
Congratulations on your new Genos.

First to make a Playlist you-need to be using registrations. You do not have to set up all 10 buttons/registrations, you can simply take one tune and use one registration button, does that make sense? My suggestion is if you take a a style then rename it for a song then you should save that renamed style as a registration.

The rule of thumb though is you-need to save the settings for any song as a registration.

Once you have done that
1. You need to hit the PLAYLIST BUTTON once you hit that across the top screen youwill see in the upper right hand corner. NEW this will creat a new playlist. You will also see a blank screen. AT this point you should hit SAVE, then on the next screen hit SAVE HERE, you will then be taken to a screen where you will be able to type whatever you want to name the Playlist, otherwise it will be called NEW Playlist when you go to save it. After you type in the name you want to use, then tap OK on the on screen typing keyboard

2. Ok now that the playlist is named Under the words ADD RECORD touch list then you
should navigate to where you have saved their registrations. As an alternative there is also a magnifying glass on this screen that reads “SEARCH”, you-can use that to type the name of the song.

3. From this point you should select all the registrations you wish to add to the list. You will be highlighted with white background. Then once you make their choices, in the upper right corner of the screen you should type add to Playlist.

4. You are then taken to the Playlist screen, at this point you-need to hit save, then on the next Screen SAVE HERE.

Sounds complicated but once you-have a go at it you should be fine.

#450828 - 04/22/18 04:23 AM Re: Genos Playlist and Registration setup? Please help [Re: Robbo]
Stephenm52 Offline

P.S. If you have more questions on Genos you may want to head over to the psrtutorial.com forum there are many questions and answers there on Genos.

#450838 - 04/22/18 08:45 AM Re: Genos Playlist and Registration setup? Please help [Re: Stephenm52]
tyroschuck Offline

Loc: Downey, CA, US
Steve, you solved my problem also. Thanks very much.
charles

#450843 - 04/22/18 08:54 AM Re: Genos Playlist and Registration setup? Please help [Re: tyroschuck]
Stephenm52 Offline

Originally Posted By tyroschuck
Steve, you solved my problem also. Thanks very much.
charles

Glad to hear I solved your problem!

#450856 - 04/22/18 12:11 PM Re: Genos Playlist and Registration setup? Please help [Re: Stephenm52]
Robbo Offline

Originally Posted By Stephenm52
Congratulations on your new Genos.

First to make a Playlist you-need to be using registrations. You do not have to set up all 10 buttons/registrations, you can simply take one tune and use one registration button, does that make sense? My suggestion is if you take a a style then rename it for a song then you should save that renamed style as a registration.

The rule of thumb though is you-need to save the settings for any song as a registration.

Once you have done that
1. You need to hit the PLAYLIST BUTTON once you hit that across the top screen youwill see in the upper right hand corner. NEW this will creat a new playlist. You will also see a blank screen. AT this point you should hit SAVE, then on the next screen hit SAVE HERE, you will then be taken to a screen where you will be able to type whatever you want to name the Playlist, otherwise it will be called NEW Playlist when you go to save it. After you type in the name you want to use, then tap OK on the on screen typing keyboard

2. Ok now that the playlist is named Under the words ADD RECORD touch list then you
should navigate to where you have saved their registrations. As an alternative there is also a magnifying glass on this screen that reads “SEARCH”, you-can use that to type the name of the song.

3. From this point you should select all the registrations you wish to add to the list. You will be highlighted with white background. Then once you make their choices, in the upper right corner of the screen you should type add to Playlist.

4. You are then taken to the Playlist screen, at this point you-need to hit save, then on the next Screen SAVE HERE.

Sounds complicated but once you-have a go at it you should be fine.

Thanks Steve so much

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online