SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#45067 - 01/08/05 07:01 AM Latest Release of KN-SDExplorer in demo mode also available
fmlk4u Offline

Loc: Eindhoven, The Netherlands
Hello,

The latest release 1.10 of our KN-SDExplorer tool can be downloaded from the site
http://kn-sdexplorer.has.it

It works in demo mode for non-registered users. However customers of our tool who still run the first release 1.00 (see in the menu Help... About...) can download this version and install it. Re-registering is not necessary.

Kind Regards, Fred
http://www.kn7000.net/Fred_Mellink

#45068 - 01/08/05 11:53 AM Re: Latest Release of KN-SDExplorer in demo mode also available
Bernie9 Offline

Loc: Port Charlotte,FL,USA
Hi Fred
Great news about the update ,but windows won't install it without removing original. Should I ?
Bernie Ackerman

#45069 - 01/10/05 02:20 PM Re: Latest Release of KN-SDExplorer in demo mode also available
fmlk4u Offline

When you just try to install version 1.10, you are asked to agree that the old version first will deleted. Select OK. Then installation of the new version works.

Regards, Fred

#45070 - 01/11/05 10:39 AM Re: Latest Release of KN-SDExplorer in demo mode also available
fmlk4u Offline

Hello All,

Who will make sure that this latest release won't be or last release at the same time??

Suddenly all interest seems vanished for many weeks. CST- and MIDI support in the tool is not interesting? We cannot find enough motivation in developing. I rather play music and enjoy my private time with hobby instead of testing new features, etc.

Regards, http://www.kn7000.net/Fred_Mellink

#45071 - 01/11/05 11:15 AM Re: Latest Release of KN-SDExplorer in demo mode also available
Joan Offline

Loc: Hampshire U.K.
Hi Fred - Both you and Jan Gert have done a tremendous job of getting the SD tool to its present stage - several users myself included have already told you this on more than one occasion.

It is your choice whether you choose to continue to develop it. What exactly do you want from us?

I personally don't know. Joan

#45072 - 01/13/05 01:41 AM Re: Latest Release of KN-SDExplorer in demo mode also available
Bert Aarts Offline

Loc: Breda, The Netherlands
Hi Fred,
The version I have is 1.1.0.57 and this is not the first release. Should I install the newest release 1.10? What are the improvements?
To everybody:
This is a great tool and I experienced Fred's support to be super!
Bert

#45073 - 01/13/05 04:27 PM Re: Latest Release of KN-SDExplorer in demo mode also available
Audrey Turner Offline

Loc: Cambridge, Cambs, England
Hi Fred,

With regards to the slowing down of interest in the KN SDExplorer Tool, have you thought about offering it on CD or Floppy for manual load rather than internet download. It could be others are experiencing similar problems I had for varying reasons i.e: lack of PC knowledge, inferior PCs or in my case, installing Windows SP2 update has upset the smooth running of my PC so I am about to have it uninstalled. I realise you will have to increase the price to cover the extra cost but I am certain this will not deter people from buying it because IT IS A GREAT TOOL and is well worth you and your partner continuing with its development.

To anyone on this forum thinking about purchasing Fred's tool, I urge you to download the DEMO from his site - you will undoubtedly be immediately convinced you MUST HAVE ONE.

Lastly, I would like to say that not being very computer literate coupled with the SP2 problems, I seemed to be always contacting Fred for his advice and my queries were always met with immediate and courteous replies.

So! "Go For It"

Regards,

Aud (U.K.)

#45074 - 01/14/05 03:54 AM Re: Latest Release of KN-SDExplorer in demo mode also available
Sandgroper Offline

Loc: Busselton, Western Australia
Hi Fred,
Could you please clarify whether version refered to here is later than V 1.1.0.57 ( my copy ) or not. I have been to the download site, but only find a demo version to download. If this is an upgrade does this automatically become full version for registered users ?
Once again thanks for the great programe
Regards
Eddie

Quote:
Originally posted by fmlk4u:
Hello All,

Who will make sure that this latest release won't be or last release at the same time??

Suddenly all interest seems vanished for many weeks. CST- and MIDI support in the tool is not interesting? We cannot find enough motivation in developing. I rather play music and enjoy my private time with hobby instead of testing new features, etc.

Regards, http://www.kn7000.net/Fred_Mellink

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online