SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#45014 - 10/20/02 04:57 AM Handels Messiah
Tom Cornish Offline

Loc: Port Macquarie, NSW, Australia
I have recently completed playing and sequencing 20 choruses of Handels Oratorio Messiah.
each chorus consists of Soprano, Alto,Tenor & Bass parts complete with harpsichord accompaniment.
This project was undertaken because I realised what a great asset a copy of each part would be to those members of my choir who are unfamiliar with the work.
To date I have burnt some 22CDs of the parts. The project was a lot of work and Iam so pleased at the response from the choir. I now have a KN7000 and the files play just as well as the KN6000.
It all goes to show that whilst we can have great fun and pleasure playing and entertaining people, these keyboards are also a tremendous learning tool when used in this way.
Finally if there is anyone out there who is mixed up in choral singing and would like a Zip file of the choruses please E mail me. Tom Cornish

#45015 - 10/20/02 12:39 PM Re: Handels Messiah
technicsplayer Offline

that sounds brilliant. George Frederick on SD...
Halleluiah !

#45016 - 10/21/02 05:47 AM Re: Handels Messiah
cees Offline

Loc: The Netherlands
Thanks Tom,
the seq.songs sounds great. I think it was a tough job, but finally satisfying accordingly to the result, responds and effects from you choirfriends. It's an nice and creative other dimension of keyboard-use in this way: song-education .
Best regards
Cees

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online