SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#449626 - 03/31/18 06:11 AM Re: PA choice [Re: zuki]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By zuki
No, not yet and cannot wait until I do. I'm glad I got the PA debacle out of the way and can concentrate on making music. The 4X and QSC is a great combination (should've listened to you from the start) for my needs.

I'll try to take some pics of my job setup. I think it's pretty tidy and effective - just what I thought it would be, once figured out smile

I just wish I could have my last (3) jobs back, using the QSC - the DBRs were disaster (big rooms).

Zuki,...I know your gonna kill it out there in the trenches with your new setup. NO matter how much you do at home you always have to fine tune in REAL Time on the gig also, but eventually it ALL comes into place. YOu should be good for a long time to come for sure. Now you have a great rig put it all together and go tear it up, make people happy with your music.....
& most of all have fun doing it. Thanx in advance for the videos, pics, recordings, etc, they are always appreciated. cool2

Happy Easter

#449631 - 03/31/18 07:04 AM Re: PA choice [Re: Dnj]
zuki Offline

Originally Posted By Dnj
Originally Posted By zuki
No, not yet and cannot wait until I do. I'm glad I got the PA debacle out of the way and can concentrate on making music. The 4X and QSC is a great combination (should've listened to you from the start) for my needs.

I'll try to take some pics of my job setup. I think it's pretty tidy and effective - just what I thought it would be, once figured out smile

I just wish I could have my last (3) jobs back, using the QSC - the DBRs were disaster (big rooms).

Zuki,...I know your gonna kill it out there in the trenches with your new setup. NO matter how much you do at home you always have to fine tune in REAL Time on the gig also, but eventually it ALL comes into place. YOu should be good for a long time to come for sure. Now you have a great rig put it all together and go tear it up, make people happy with your music.....
& most of all have fun doing it. Thanx in advance for the videos, pics, recordings, etc, they are always appreciated. cool2

Happy Easter

Happy Easter to you too smile Donny

Studio: Korg PA4X/Yamaha DGX670/Boss BR900CD/Tascam DP24SD/MTM Iloud/Sony C80/AGK 214/K&M stand

#449639 - 03/31/18 10:49 AM Re: PA choice [Re: zuki]
shueymusic Offline

Loc: Lebanon, PA
Double check the WAVES MAXX settings. I was going through the MSR-250 speakers (the model before the DBR10) and I had the bass pumped a tad! Two of the K10s in stereo will sound fantastic!

Happy Easter and hope your gigs go great!!
Yamaha Genos - RCF M20x - RCF HD10A (Stereo) - Jupiter Pocket Trumpet - Sennheiser e935 - Neumann KMS-104 plus-N

#449743 - 04/02/18 07:37 AM Re: PA choice [Re: zuki]
zuki Offline

Yes, have done. Still not taken the 4X out yet. Unexpected company for 4 days set the music on the back burner (just when I was cruising). Now, one more day off and then very busy the entire month. I'll never get this thing up and running smile

Studio: Korg PA4X/Yamaha DGX670/Boss BR900CD/Tascam DP24SD/MTM Iloud/Sony C80/AGK 214/K&M stand

#449745 - 04/02/18 08:09 AM Re: PA choice [Re: zuki]
shueymusic Offline

Loc: Lebanon, PA
Good luck!! 🍀
Yamaha Genos - RCF M20x - RCF HD10A (Stereo) - Jupiter Pocket Trumpet - Sennheiser e935 - Neumann KMS-104 plus-N

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online