SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#44972 - 05/23/06 07:16 PM Technote.com
lrngkybrd Offline

Loc: Queen Creek, Arizona
What happened to the Technote.com website? I just went there today and it said it was not in service. How long has it been out. Is it coming back online?

#44973 - 05/23/06 07:30 PM Re: Technote.com
lahawk Offline

Loc: Lehigh Valley, Pa.
http://www.technotemusic.com/

It's not what it use to be, but then Technics is not what it use to be.

------------------
Larry
SynthZone Frapper

Hawk Music
Sadly No More frown

♫ 🎹🎹 ♫ SX-900

#44974 - 05/23/06 07:59 PM Re: Technote.com
Ted Rose Offline

Loc: United States
Quote:
Originally posted by lrngkybrd:
I haven't been on this post in over a year. I used to read all the posts regularly, but then my husband got very sick with cancer. He passed away April 2005 and the music stopped, too. I don't know if any of you remember me, but the music is coming back and I have to play again. I'm glad you are still posting on this web site. I have the KN6500. Glad to be back online.

Welcome back! We're glad to have you back among us, too. But so sorry to hear about your loss. However, life goes on and we faithful Technics owners/players are still here to encourage you to continue to find joy in your music. Somehow music can take the edge off sad times, and no matter how low things may get, try a little keyboard tune and escape from the travails of everyday life. It's no wonder that our concept of Heaven always includes music (e.g. harp, angels singing, etc). Stay with us, "Irngkybrd"; we are here for you!

Ted Rose

#44975 - 05/24/06 12:55 AM Re: Technote.com
bruno123 Offline

Loc: West Palm Beach, FL 33417
Originally posted by lrngkybrd:
I haven't been on this post in over a year. I used to read all the posts regularly, but then my husband got very sick with cancer. He passed away April 2005 and the music stopped, too. I don't know if any of you remember me, but the music is coming back and I have to play again. I'm glad you are still posting on this web site. I have the KN6500. Glad to be back online.

I’m glad to see you back, there are many good people here who care.
Music can do so much, it can bring so many emotions, happy and sad.
It is also a place to get lost in, and it is a big help in healing.

During my worst times music has been my friend. When divorce came and all seemed so impossible I would go to my studio and play and for a little while all was at peace. I would go to play a job and when the music started I was renewed, I no longer felt my pain. As soon as the music stopped all came back, but that four-hour period of playing music was a healer.

In December 19,1994 my wife passed away. That New Years Eve, twelve days after she had passed I was booked to play at her mother’s condo. It was not easy, I thought I would not make it. I tried to avoid the faces I knew. As I was about to start playing they all stood up and began to applaud. They just kept applauding for a long time. Music is a healer if you allow.

John C.

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online