actually, Samantha Baily, is, IMO, the most incredible, versatile female vocalist I have ever heard in my life. But first, a bit of background on how I discovered her.

We all tend to buy some neat toys in our declining years, and one of those that I recently purchased was an Amazon Fire TV stick, which comes with a tiny remote. It plugs into the HDM on the side of my TV and provides me with HD movies from various sources, plus You Tube, which lately, I tend to watch more than regular television. (I've grown weary of all the gloom and doom being put forth my the liberal news media.)

While browsing You Tube I came across a 2 hour X-Factor show featuring all the performances of Sam Baily, and it pretty much portrays her life story. I was absolutely glued to the TV during entire show and loved each and every song performed by this 36-year old singer. I knew most of the songs she sang, her vocals were spectacular to say the very least and many of the songs were performed better than the originals. If you decide to watch this, I think you will agree with me in that she is among the best female vocalists ever.

Enjoy,

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)