Hi all, i'm at the moment playing gigs with guitar and backing tracks ,
I have the KETRON SD1 PLUS keyboard and was contemplating on selling it for a good while , my band folded 5/6 years ago and my keyboards have done no work since ,
I need good honest help to get my SD1 set up corectly for stage use, I have noticed while changing from one stlye to another the volumes on the bass was either up or down same with drums volume, I want to set it up so that all volumes are the same , in so that when I switch from one style to another I dont blow peoples ear drums or my speakers , I want to be able to switch from different beats and not having to adjust levels each time , this happens too in block register , I know I probably need to sit down and experiment with the SD1 , but I would hate to delete or upset any settings or I may be left with nothing , oh also how do I change reverb levels on certain instruments on the SD1 PLUS ,,
really all I simply want to do for now is bring up a style , be it counrty waltz / quickstep or rock n roll beat whatever and change the chords with left hand and play melody on the right, as I said from the beginning I play guitar and backing tracks and sing , but been asked a few times for certain songs and since i do not have the song on the merish midi mp3 player , if I had the keyboards set up I could carry out the request , so Guys I have explained best I could to give an insight on what im trying to achieve here , can anyone help me! Or guide me on the right track , any bits of help at all I would greatly appreciate ...