SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#449252 - 03/23/18 08:01 AM Eric Johnson Strat
musicforyourday Offline

Loc: So California, USA
the other day I went to my Friend house to bring him my Fender Expo Line aray units one is having trouble ( Moui 11) when he said come inside I want to show you something when i came into the house sitting on his table was a Eric Johnson Signiture Strat Black , H e says go ahead take it with you and play it this weekend he and his wife are fans and come to many of my shows

so reluctly I too it I did not want to be rude the last thing I needed is another guitar.

so when I got home I took it and put it in my Studio then sat down to watch the basketball game and looked over at it I said well it brand new nobody has even touched it well at least I will go tune it up.

so I did and it was like the Heavens opened up prob the finest guitar I have ever played it was like it ws made custom for me

oh crap now I have to have it.
so I played on could not hardly sleep that night I texted him to say we got to talk about this Guitar

so we did he a very nice guy and a follower of my Music he said make me a offer

this guitar sells for 1,900.00

so I said man i am in love with this Guitar but I just can find the money to get it

he said I get a deal once a year so if you want it i will give it too you 900.00 so I got it and I am looking forward to many year of great music with it the Combo with the Genos it really good the sound fit perfact

Happy Day dont tell my Wife LOL

#449253 - 03/23/18 08:01 AM Re: Eric Johnson Strat [Re: musicforyourday]
musicforyourday Offline

BY THE WAY he works for Fender

#449255 - 03/23/18 08:04 AM Re: Eric Johnson Strat [Re: musicforyourday]
Dnj Offline

Good Luck Ron...

#449263 - 03/23/18 12:32 PM Re: Eric Johnson Strat [Re: musicforyourday]
jingleman Offline

Loc: The Villages, FL, USA
Ron...what a great story. That guitar is a treasure for sure.

By the way...how is the Genos working out?

jingleman

#449280 - 03/23/18 06:47 PM Re: Eric Johnson Strat [Re: musicforyourday]
musicforyourday Offline

yes is gonna be nice I am gonna give it a go tomm Night

as for the Genos over all I love the Keyboard

but I am having big problems with the design of the Song player section

as I posted a coup,e of weeks ago .

since then I have had conversations with the Product Managers and Designers at Yamaha and there is another update comming out soon again but no fix for Song player but yamaha keyboard Designers in Japan have my notes also my issues with it have been confirmed with some in the european market as well

so they are hopful on the update in future maybe 3 mo to 6 mo there will be a fix .

I sure hope so.

sonicly it is great Midi Song player sucks

so hopfuly there will be a fix soon.

#449288 - 03/24/18 12:25 AM Re: Eric Johnson Strat [Re: musicforyourday]
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA
That is fantastic. I am so jealous.

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online