SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#44911 - 10/12/06 11:23 AM Data Protection (midi settings ) ????
Giovanni Offline

Loc: Norwich Norfolk England
Hi Folks , I know this is the fountain of Knowledge so please may I ask a question ?
I have A KN7000 midied to my Concerto digital/acoustic accordion .
How do I ensure that all my midi settings stay secure and will not change if I load a floppy / SD card data from another kn 7000 player ??
I've been thro all my Techplus magazines ,(we were really well looked after by the first class features !!)
I've looked in the customize section and it shows various parameters i.e footpedals , touch sensitivity , etc but no clear mention of midi settings .
Any help or advise would be appreciated.

Regards to you all..........Giovanni

PS before any one asks, I do have a back up disk for my settings !! .But I do not want to get into that situation and have to use it .

#44912 - 10/12/06 05:02 PM Re: Data Protection (midi settings ) ????
Bill Norrie Offline

Loc: North Yorkshire UK
Hi Giovanni,

Try setting up your midi parameters as normal and then save a 'Song' called 'MIDI SETUP' to SD Card, with all the Page 2 options turned off except 'USER MIDI SETTINGS'. Then to recall your particular midi set-up, just load the 'Song' from SD Card. It is not really necessary to turn off all the other options on Page 2 - it just makes the Load operation quicker if they are not used

------------------
Willum

After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is Music.
Aldous Huxley

After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is Music.
Aldous Huxley
( especially when the music is played on a KN7000....)

#44913 - 10/13/06 11:25 AM Re: Data Protection (midi settings ) ????
Giovanni Offline

Loc: Norwich Norfolk England
Hi Bill , Thank you so much for taking the time and trouble to answer my question .
I'll give it a try this week-end .

best regards ................Giovanni

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online