SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#447554 - 02/28/18 07:47 AM Re: Just Tried out a Genos... [Re: travlin'easy]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Thanks Henni, you did an outstanding job with the conversion.

Gary

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#447559 - 02/28/18 09:26 AM Re: Just Tried out a Genos... [Re: Henni]
Graham UK Offline

Loc: Lincolnshire UK
Henni. Just for info. I'm still with the Tyros 2 and most Genus conversions some style parts play out of tune, this also happens with T5 converted styles to SFF1.
Perhaps I should consider updating but this T2 which I play everyday still sounds vibrant.

#447563 - 02/28/18 09:54 AM Re: Just Tried out a Genos... [Re: travlin'easy]
travlin'easy Offline

Donny, I just got home from the cat scan, only a 20 minute drive from home, and by the time I reached the end of my driveway I thought I would pass out from the intense pain in the region of my left kidney. A drive to Washington Music is out of the question. I have another doctor appointment tomorrow morning at Havre de Grace, which is about 45 minutes drive from here. I'm going to have Carol drive me there - just too damned dangerous with this much pain involved and I can't take morphine and drive, that's for certain. Sure hope he can fix this problem.

For those of you that requested the style files, you all have mail, and another big thanks to Henni for all his efforts and commitment to the PSR Tutorial Forum, where he has posted the conversions.

Gary cool

Edited by travlin'easy (02/28/18 09:55 AM)

#447565 - 02/28/18 09:57 AM Re: Just Tried out a Genos... [Re: travlin'easy]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By travlin'easy
Donny, I just got home from the cat scan, only a 20 minute drive from home, and by the time I reached the end of my driveway I thought I would pass out from the intense pain in the region of my left kidney. A drive to Washington Music is out of the question. I have another doctor appointment tomorrow morning at Havre de Grace, which is about 45 minutes drive from here. I'm going to have Carol drive me there - just too damned dangerous with this much pain involved and I can't take morphine and drive, that's for certain. Sure hope he can fix this problem.

For those of you that requested the style files, you all have mail, and another big thanks to Henni for all his efforts and commitment to the PSR Tutorial Forum, where he has posted the conversions.

Gary cool

Gary I totally understand your health has to come first,.....that said I know when you were feeling good you would have did the trip without a problem. let's get you healthy again soon and as always buddy Godspeed...

#447582 - 02/28/18 01:11 PM Re: Just Tried out a Genos... [Re: travlin'easy]
synerjim Offline

Loc: CA
Gary, my prayers for you. You'll be fine soon.

SD90,Korg I3, KMA Liverpool,TC Helicon Play Electric, Fender Sonoran Guitar, vArranger, Bose S1 Pros, Bose L1 Compact, Aiwa Exos-9

#447583 - 02/28/18 01:17 PM Re: Just Tried out a Genos... [Re: synerjim]
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Gary, praying for your good health ...

#447584 - 02/28/18 01:57 PM Re: Just Tried out a Genos... [Re: travlin'easy]
travlin'easy Offline

Well, I just got some bad news two minutes ago from my urologist. The CT scan that I had done this morning revealed a nasty ventral hernia in the wall of my peritoneal cavity wall, which shows some severe tearing, likely from coughing hard and often because of my deteriorating lung condition. This will require a surgical repair and is extremely painful. I am contacting a general surgeon first thing tomorrow to get this taken care of. Unfortunately, because of my lousy lungs I am not a good general anesthesia candidate. Gonna be a bit tricky to get through this one, but I don't have much of a choice.

Gary cool

Edited by travlin'easy (02/28/18 02:02 PM)

#447593 - 02/28/18 03:10 PM Re: Just Tried out a Genos... [Re: travlin'easy]
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Gary, fortunately, alternatives to general anesthesia work wonders ... Just be certain to take it easy post op ...
Praying for your full and rapid recovery ...
" This too shall pass..."

#447594 - 02/28/18 03:12 PM Re: Just Tried out a Genos... [Re: tony mads usa]
guitpic1 Offline

Loc: Missouri
Originally Posted By tony mads usa
Gary, fortunately, alternatives to general anesthesia work wonders ... Just be certain to take it easy post op ...
Praying for your full and rapid recovery ...
" This too shall pass..."

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

#447595 - 02/28/18 03:25 PM Re: Just Tried out a Genos... [Re: travlin'easy]
Dnj Offline

Good luck Gary your gonna be fine....have some Ice Cold Joy Juice ready when you get home from surgery. Rootin for ya buddy!

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online