SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#44745 - 01/21/03 03:32 PM I am back online, and back to this forum.
Sparky Offline

Loc: lewiston maine usa
I am finally back up and running. I have a lot of posts to catch up on. I read some already. I have a comment on the sound from a kn6000/7000 to an external sound system. The power coming out of the kn is so high. Being so high, the highs awhen amplified are too high. The volume on the kn must be set real low in order for the sound to be the best it can be through a PA etc..
This does help, but still I realize that the sounds of the 6k and 7k are optimized to be played through the onboard speakers. Which makes it harder to get the right sound through an external amp or PA. Unlike a board that has no onboard speakers which is optimized to sound good via the output jack.
Thats all for now. Glad to be back.
Tony

#44746 - 01/21/03 05:06 PM Re: I am back online, and back to this forum.
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
Welcome back Tony (Sparky). I missed reading your posts while you were gone. Nobody has taken your place so get on with the program
Bebop

#44747 - 01/21/03 05:53 PM Re: I am back online, and back to this forum.
Douglas Dean Offline

Loc: Prospect Heights IL USA
Sparky,

Never gave it a thought looking at it that way. Next time I have my external speakers set up I'll experiment more in depth with that in mind. Thanks.

Grandpa Doug

P.S. Glad your back. Where did you go?

#44748 - 01/21/03 06:14 PM Re: I am back online, and back to this forum.
Sparky Offline

Loc: lewiston maine usa
I moved back to my old town. Had a struggle getting back online cuz i had to pay my phone bill before getting reconnected again. working again and doing ok now. nice to be back online
Tony

Grandpa Doug

P.S. Glad your back. Where did you go?[/B][/QUOTE]

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online