SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#44691 - 03/20/04 08:33 PM KN2600 Question
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
I have set up the data protection so the items I don't want to be overwritten will not be. This works fine as long as I am loading in styles resident in the keyboard.
When I load in one of the downloaded KN2600 files from their website on a sd card the split point and the Advanced 2 in the auto play chord mode keep changing back to the default of basic and a different split point at middle C. I am not able to lock in these items even though I have tried everything that works on the other keyboards and is in the manuals.
Any ideas. I have run out of all mine.
Thanks for any help
Bebop

#44692 - 03/20/04 10:45 PM Re: KN2600 Question
AnthonyCian Offline

Loc: Arizona, USA
HI!

The file being loaded may have panel memory set in Normal Mode instead of Extended Mode.

The Current Memory file maybe effecting the settings of split point and APC types.

Having Panel Memory protection set to ON, means no changes will take place. EX: If Split Point is already set to OFF and a file being loaded has it set to ON, the end result would be Split Point is going to stay OFF, because it is being protected. It will keep it's original setting.

When the protection is set to OFF, means it will change according to the load. EX: If Split Point is already set to OFF, and a file being loaded has it set to ON, the end result would be Split Point is going to change to ON, because it is not being protected. It will change according to the loaded file setting.

Since the PR804 doesn't have a SD Card and you may already know and done the above then it might be something in the SD Card function that I'm not aware of.

Anthony

[This message has been edited by AnthonyCian (edited 03-20-2004).]

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online