SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#445909 - 02/04/18 07:28 PM FLY E-GIRLZ FLY ...
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Thank you, Philly ... party

#445911 - 02/04/18 07:55 PM Re: FLY E-GIRLZ FLY ... [Re: tony mads usa]
SemiLiveMusic Offline

Loc: Louisiana, USA
Tony, I assume this is about the super bowl? That was quite a game. Congrats to the Eagles, their quarterback was absolutely amazing, I mean, like, possessed. I am always so in awe of Brady's talent, but tonight, it was Foles. Wow, uncanny accuracy.

#445913 - 02/04/18 08:10 PM Re: FLY E-GIRLZ FLY ... [Re: SemiLiveMusic]
tony mads usa Offline

Yeah, Bill ... As a NY GIANTS fan it was tough to root for the Eagles, but I dislike them less than NE ... wink

I hope everything is going well for you ...

#445914 - 02/04/18 08:14 PM Re: FLY E-GIRLZ FLY ... [Re: tony mads usa]
SemiLiveMusic Offline

Loc: Louisiana, USA
Tony, I forgot, you are Giants! Sorry! It is always good to see your name on here when I show up now and then. Keep rockin Tony, you got it!

#445923 - 02/05/18 03:29 AM Re: FLY E-GIRLZ FLY ... [Re: tony mads usa]
cgiles Offline

Loc: Roswell,GA/USA
Man, I never thought I'd live long enough to see the day.... smile. For ONE DAY ONLY, Donny and I are on the same page...FLY EAGLES FLY smile smile.

Great game. Doesn't take away from 'Tom Terrific's' performance though; he still threw for a gazillion yards and almost pulled off another miracle (losing Brandon Cooks early didn't help him either). It was just the Eagles time.

You know what's funny. I wonder if the season would have ended like this if Carson Wentz DIDN'T get hurt? Destiny? In any case, Nick Foles should get a shot at starting SOMEwhere next season (maybe the Giants - sorry Tony, couldn't resist smile ); he deserves a shot.

See you next season at the REPEAT smile smile.

chas

#445926 - 02/05/18 05:04 AM Re: FLY E-GIRLZ FLY ... [Re: cgiles]
tony mads usa Offline

chas ... I think the GIANTS will be fine with the quarterback who beat the Pats TWICE in the SB and showed them an 18 - 1 record is not necessarily a good thing ... smile

And I guess Brady can play quarterback at 40 yrs old, but not Wide Receiver ... wink

#445930 - 02/05/18 05:58 AM Re: FLY E-GIRLZ FLY ... [Re: cgiles]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By cgiles
Man, I never thought I'd live long enough to see the day.... smile. For ONE DAY ONLY, Donny and I are on the same page...FLY EAGLES FLY smile smile.

Great game. Doesn't take away from 'Tom Terrific's' performance though; he still threw for a gazillion yards and almost pulled off another miracle (losing Brandon Cooks early didn't help him either). It was just the Eagles time.

You know what's funny. I wonder if the season would have ended like this if Carson Wentz DIDN'T get hurt? Destiny? In any case, Nick Foles should get a shot at starting SOMEwhere next season (maybe the Giants - sorry Tony, couldn't resist smile ); he deserves a shot.

See you next season at the REPEAT smile smile.

chas

Just sayin !!!!! nuff said!! clap

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online