SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#445966 - 02/05/18 07:31 PM Re: Day two Genos [Re: guitpic1]
shueymusic Offline

Loc: Lebanon, PA
Please keep the comments coming! I know we all appreciate the reports!

Only one Bose S1 Pro... or in stereo? Comparable to the DXR10?!?
Yamaha Genos - RCF M20x - RCF HD10A (Stereo) - Jupiter Pocket Trumpet - Sennheiser e935 - Neumann KMS-104 plus-N

#445982 - 02/06/18 06:33 AM Re: Day two Genos [Re: guitpic1]
Dnj Offline

Johnathan did you take the GENOS Plunge yet?....or?

#445983 - 02/06/18 06:40 AM Re: Day two Genos [Re: Stephenm52]
zuki Offline

Originally Posted By Stephenm52
Guitpic1. Keep the comments coming. Ahem................speaking of wives. For the most part my wife doesn’t know one arranger for the other all she knows is I keep buying them then selling others. When I brought the Genos home from Frankieve’s store and she saw me unbox it. She replied, “ I don’t get it, it looks just like the Korg you have already have.”

Now that is funny! Sounds like my wife - how many keyboards do you need?

Studio: Korg PA4X/Yamaha DGX670/Boss BR900CD/Tascam DP24SD/MTM Iloud/Sony C80/AGK 214/K&M stand

#445984 - 02/06/18 06:45 AM Re: Day two Genos [Re: Stephenm52]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By Stephenm52
Guitpic1. Keep the comments coming. Ahem................speaking of wives. For the most part my wife doesn’t know one arranger for the other all she knows is I keep buying them then selling others. When I brought the Genos home from Frankieve’s store and she saw me unbox it. She replied, “ I don’t get it, it looks just like the Korg you have already have.”

About an hour later after setting up a couple of registrations I played it thru the Maui LD5 and she then said, “wow this is the best sounding one yet.”

Steve you are certainlythe KING of the castle!! rotfl

#446043 - 02/06/18 08:12 PM Re: Day two Genos [Re: Dnj]
shueymusic Offline

Originally Posted By Dnj

Not yet, Dnj! I have an investor (my awesome mother-in-law) and I am working a few possibilities through my old contacts. Just trying to get my hands on one without buying to work it through its paces!! I will have news soon.

If it is the right keyboard, I will sell the Pa4X... But if what I am planning works, I will keep the Pa4X with the Genos.
Yamaha Genos - RCF M20x - RCF HD10A (Stereo) - Jupiter Pocket Trumpet - Sennheiser e935 - Neumann KMS-104 plus-N

#446044 - 02/06/18 08:15 PM Re: Day two Genos [Re: guitpic1]
musicforyourday Offline

Loc: So California, USA
If you get one be patient new things in the works update coming soon

Especially in song play mode

#446047 - 02/06/18 09:13 PM Re: Day two Genos [Re: shueymusic]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By shueymusic
Originally Posted By Dnj

Not yet, Dnj! I have an investor (my awesome mother-in-law) and I am working a few possibilities through my old contacts. Just trying to get my hands on one without buying to work it through its paces!! I will have news soon.

If it is the right keyboard, I will sell the Pa4X... But if what I am planning works, I will keep the Pa4X with the Genos.

Good luck John when you get GENOS looking forward to your review and thoughts etc.....

#446051 - 02/07/18 02:05 AM Re: Day two Genos [Re: shueymusic]
guitpic1 Offline

Loc: Missouri

Hello,

Only one S1 Pro at this point. I’m using it as a monitor for the Genos and I haven’t used it at a gig yet.

The S1 puts out a lot of sound for its size...lots of bass...often more than I need. The DXR10 has a bit bigger bass sound.

Thing is, until I use these in gigs, it’s going to be hard to compare.

Weight of course is huge between the two.

Edited by guitpic1 (02/07/18 02:09 AM)

#446078 - 02/07/18 09:13 AM Re: Day two Genos [Re: guitpic1]
shueymusic Offline

Originally Posted By guitpic1

Hello,

Only one S1 Pro at this point. I’m using it as a monitor for the Genos and I haven’t used it at a gig yet.

The S1 puts out a lot of sound for its size...lots of bass...often more than I need. The DXR10 has a bit bigger bass sound.

Thing is, until I use these in gigs, it’s going to be hard to compare.

Weight of course is huge between the two.

I have the TC Helicon 150fx. It works as a monitor when we place the DXR10s in front of us. If we have room... we set our speakers behind us so we can hear what the audience hears. If it is too loud for us, we know it’s too loud for them. I can see a lot of uses for the Bose... personal monitor... musical rehearsals... relay for life walks... church monitors...

Also, having a backpack option and the battery option gives it use in even more situations... playing in schools (for my wife the librarian!)

The S1Pro will be a great replacement for my Yamaha MSR-100 speakers... at more than double the price!!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online