SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#444909 - 01/17/18 03:29 AM Re: My recent bad experience with Ketron UK [Re: jdx]
jdx Offline

Loc: Liverpool U.K.
Thank you Nigel ... I appreciate that very much.

Although I said I have put this to bed now I would like to point out that Tonewheeldude has posted guidelines what to do if you have a problem with Ketron in your country.
I find this ironic becase I had followed his guidelines and contacted my countries distributor (him) and also complained to Ketron Italy and never got the courtesy of one reply.

Official complaint or just a complaint via email and telephone deserves at least a reply.
I would like an honest answer to why Ketron are reluctant to communicate with me regarding buying an SD9.

#444911 - 01/17/18 06:02 AM Re: My recent bad experience with Ketron UK [Re: jdx]
Steve A Offline

Loc: Los Angeles, CA
It’s amazing how you would even go back to this Company based on your prior experience. Gotta be honest, this is all on you.

You were in a relationship where you got treated badly and decided to go back for more.

I have heard enough about this Company’s keyboard issues and lack of support to never purchase from them. Then again, I too went back to bad relationships because they were hot but lacked substance. This Company’s keyboards and service reminds me of that hot woman who you know will cheat on you, take all your money and just disappoint the hell out of you in the end.

She will drain all your love, time, energy, and money.

Find another lover

#444921 - 01/17/18 07:06 AM Re: My recent bad experience with Ketron UK [Re: Steve A]
cgiles Offline

Loc: Roswell,GA/USA
Originally Posted By Steve A

She will drain all your love, time, energy, and money.

Yeah, but.......

smile

chas

#444924 - 01/17/18 07:25 AM Re: My recent bad experience with Ketron UK [Re: Steve A]
jdx Offline

Hi Steve.
In fairness to Ketron the past dealings I had with them regarding the SD7 were handled in a very professional manner.
The SD7 was not long out and there were some problems I encountered but Ketron at the time did try hard to sort things out but I needed a stable keyboard to gig with so did not have time to wait for them to iron everything out...They refunded me and we left it that I would hopefully be a customer again in the future.
I had heard good reports on the SD9 so I thought I would give it a try again with Ketron but it seems by the fact they have ignored my efforts to contact them they do not want my custom.
I would just like to know why.

Edited by jdx (01/17/18 07:27 AM)

#444936 - 01/17/18 10:29 AM Re: My recent bad experience with Ketron UK [Re: jdx]
guitpic1 Offline

Loc: Missouri
Sounds like interest in a Ketron arranger is not a good idea...at least now.

#444944 - 01/17/18 11:23 AM Re: My recent bad experience with Ketron UK [Re: guitpic1]
Tonewheeldude Offline

Originally Posted By guitpic1

Thankfully, most people realize that judging a complete range of products on one persons bad experience posted on the internet is not a great idea. After all it is not possible to know all the facts from a one sided discussion.

#444948 - 01/17/18 11:49 AM Re: My recent bad experience with Ketron UK [Re: jdx]
jdx Offline

Ketrondude.

That implies I am saying something that isn't true which I am not.
I am not here to bad mouth Ketron products .. in fact if you read my posts I have praised them.
All I asked was a reason why you have ignored my enquiries about purchasing the SD9.
You could of course just reply to my emails and tell me why.

#444957 - 01/17/18 12:29 PM Re: My recent bad experience with Ketron UK [Re: jdx]
Tonewheeldude Offline

Originally Posted By jdx
Ketrondude.

That implies I am saying something that isn't true which I am not.
I am not here to bad mouth Ketron products .. in fact if you read my posts I have praised them.
All I asked was a reason why you have ignored my enquiries about purchasing the SD9.
You could of course just reply to my emails and tell me why.

On the surface it does seem odd. Why would a company fail to respond to a customers request to spend a few thousand pounds/dollares with them? Is it because they are not interested in selling products...or is it some other reason?

I suggest you telephone Ketron UK if you want to discuss it further. This is certainly not the place for it.

#444962 - 01/17/18 01:03 PM Re: My recent bad experience with Ketron UK [Re: Tonewheeldude]
Steve A Offline

Loc: Los Angeles, CA
Originally Posted By Tonewheeldude
Originally Posted By guitpic1

Thankfully, most people realize that judging a complete range of products on one persons bad experience posted on the internet is not a great idea. After all it is not possible to know all the facts from a one sided discussion.

I have heard many, many complaints here about these keyboards and Customer Service over the years on this Forum....I know nothing about them but have heard enough to make me not consider them. Not worth the risk

#444963 - 01/17/18 01:04 PM Re: My recent bad experience with Ketron UK [Re: jdx]
jdx Offline

Tonewheeldude.
Please stop implying that I have behaved differently than any other customer apart from returning a faulty product.
The tone of your last comment implies I have done something wrong when I haven't.
And by the way I did phone and email Ketron UK as you know.

Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online