SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#443928 - 01/03/18 11:23 PM Re: 1st SD9 broken promise! [Re: Henni]
ajodanimario Offline

Loc: espaņa
Audya customers who have paid for their styles, could give to the paid already in Audya for past things and update their sd9, what comes new in the future is something else and I see it logical that you have to pay for your work, but what was already paid in audya would be a detail to be able to arrange it in sd9 and not have to go through the box again or simply have to lose styles like those of the pendrive of ketron italia or ketron Uk or super gold styles of AJ.

#443930 - 01/03/18 11:27 PM Re: 1st SD9 broken promise! [Re: Henni]
necdetdoni Offline

Loc: Antalya / Turkey
Hi all..

I am realy wondering about SD9 sampler function..will be an O.S update for this option?
if yes, when? if no; why?

Thanks

#443931 - 01/03/18 11:52 PM Re: 1st SD9 broken promise! [Re: necdetdoni]
abacuses Offline

Loc: regensburg germany
hi,

The Sample Edit Function is on works in Italy, Maybe with the next
Update with new Filter Function.
When?-I dont know.

Wolfgang

#443934 - 01/04/18 01:50 AM Re: 1st SD9 broken promise! [Re: abacuses]
necdetdoni Offline

Loc: Antalya / Turkey
Originally Posted By abacuses
hi,

The Sample Edit Function is on works in Italy, Maybe with the next
Update with new Filter Function.
When?-I dont know.

Wolfgang

Thanks

#443958 - 01/04/18 09:12 AM Re: 1st SD9 broken promise! [Re: Ketron_AJ]
stkeys Offline

Originally Posted By Ketron_AJ

Please advise those you know who have tried using the style converter on the SD9 Pro and experienced abnormalities with this and any other functions .... if they bought their SD9 Pro with OS 1.0.0, they MUST first install OS 1.0.1 (as is clearly mentioned on our website) BEFORE installing OS 1.0.2. My guess is they possibly had OS 1.0.0 in their units, skipped updating with OS 1.0.1 (which has crucial updates not repeated in OS 1.0.2) and updated directly to OS 1.0.2 (which has updates not found in OS 1.0.1 either).

AJ, is there a way to test the SD9 to see if it did have the OS 1.0.1 installed before it was updated to OS 1.0.2 ?

If the SD9 was updated without the previous OS installed is there a way to safely fix it?

thanks,

Steve

#444039 - 01/05/18 08:24 AM Re: 1st SD9 broken promise! [Re: Henni]
ajodanimario Offline

Loc: espaņa
Something wrong with SR.AJ, I have converted an internal pattern of my Audya to the .kst format, I take an example to try to do the ballad bank style called slow_ballad, now you say that you have to pick up the audio drums from the Audya, pulse the wiew button and all arrangers put audio drum 16 beat1_76, where I find that waw file, because in user audio drums is not and I have entered the folder system and subfolder audiodrum only puts audiofile_xxx, I'm stuck in this and I do not know where look for the audio drums, and apart are also the (arp & lick) that I do not know where to look for them, could you give the explanation of how to do it, I do not know if it can be in the translations but I'm stuck in this step and I want to convert all the styles that I use from the audya to sd9

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online