SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#443817 - 01/02/18 05:14 PM Anther Gem From My Friend Abby on the PSR Tutorial
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Abby lives and performs on a tiny Spanish Island in the Mediterranean Sea using an electric piano and an aging Tyros 3 that he soon will replace with a new Genos. Here's something he posted tonight that I thought the Jazz Aficionados would really enjoy. He calls it Pick Up The Pieces He is an incredible entertainer and musician. I can hardly wait to hear his creations with the Genos.

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#443821 - 01/02/18 06:39 PM Re: Anther Gem From My Friend Abby on the PSR Tutorial [Re: travlin'easy]
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
He hasn't committed to the Genos yet. His local dealer has one on order for him to audition.
He is very talented though. I believe he will probably like it enough to buy it.

#443879 - 01/03/18 09:23 AM Re: Anther Gem From My Friend Abby on the PSR Tutorial [Re: DonM]
captain Russ Offline

Loc: Lexington, Ky, USA
Average White Band...several play with Daryl on Daryl's house.

One of my favorite pieces; one that separates the men from the boys, timing wise.

A function of the equipment used is the tone in certain places. From a playing standpoint, the guy is first class!

Enjoyed it

R.

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online