Henni Offline

Loc: South Africa
Last one for today...

Attachments
_IRISHY1.mp3 (15 downloads)

#443698 - 01/01/18 12:14 PM Re: New styles for the Audya & upwards [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

Please be aware that the SD9 will not load any pure midi styles (no audio loops, but midi loops present) created on the Audya.

Ketron!!! I am starting to loose respect for you. You act like a bunch of amateurs and then you expect others to fall over their feet to purchase your products.

Please, do not try any of my new styles on your SD9 - it WON'T work!!! I do not know how to fix this and rest assured that Ketron will NOT bother to respond on this.

Henni

#443709 - 01/01/18 01:30 PM Re: New styles for the Audya & upwards [Re: Henni]
hbinfo2001 Offline

Loc: Quebec Canada
Hi Henni, sorry to ear that.The problem with Ketron and we all know its there marketing and and service after sale,they dont care.
Henni can you tell me if your styles that I download for my audya5 I have to delete them because the post you have done you are saying not to play them on the sd9 ( is the audya is the same)
Hoping your problem can be fix maybe with our friend AJ
Thanks in advance

#443718 - 01/01/18 09:11 PM Re: New styles for the Audya & upwards [Re: hbinfo2001]
Henni Offline

Hi my friend,

AJ knew about these problems for a long time. He has not bothered to look into it, so I won't even waste his time. Sorry if I sound negative, but I AM!!!

My styles should play on any other Audya - best is to give it a try. One person even plays them with the latest OS installed on his Audya although I would not risk updating the OS on mine from OS52A that I currently use.

I was planning to create over 3000 (yes, I know that is CRAZY but I was going to go for it anyway) new high quality styles so that I could use this money to purchase a new SD9. However, at this stage, I am considering packing my Audya away and focussing all of my efforts/attention/energy on the Yamaha. I have NEVER!!! encountered similar problems on any of my Yamahas.

All the best my friend,

Henni

#443830 - 01/02/18 09:26 PM Re: New styles for the Audya & upwards [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

Added: For any wanting to use my styles on their SD9,

Please note that the SD9 will NOT convert Audya styles using either audio drums or audio guitars - I did not use audio drums, but I DID add audio guitars on some styles.

In future, I'll convert all required styles NOT to use this for SD9 users. Please state CLEARLY that you want the styles for the SD9 when you contact me for these.

Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online