SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#442455 - 12/13/17 02:18 PM Another incredible performance by my friend Walter
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
who put this together with his lowly Yamaha E403. He an incredibly gifted individual, to say the very least. He put together the video on his PC and matched it to the music.

Enjoy,

Gary

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#442479 - 12/14/17 08:36 AM Re: Another incredible performance by my friend Walter [Re: travlin'easy]
Kabinopus Online   content

Loc: Russia
Is he an author of this animation?
Of course his musical skills deserve a better keyboard. He composed and arranged everything without flows, yet the voices of E403 are a little harsh. It's usually compensated with rhythms, they distract you (but also make you tired sooner). In fact, you may notice that the better quality of voices is, the less noisy you tend to make your music.

#442485 - 12/14/17 12:24 PM Re: Another incredible performance by my friend Walter [Re: travlin'easy]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Yes, he did the videos as well. The song was recorded about 3 years ago, and he has since upgraded to another keyboard, which sound very much better. His creativity is just incredible, especially considering the keyboard is a bottom end arranger.

Thanks for listening and commenting,

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#442492 - 12/14/17 01:28 PM Re: Another incredible performance by my friend Walter [Re: travlin'easy]
Dnj Offline

Id rather see him playing.......but the video was very good..

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online