SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#442268 - 12/09/17 03:10 PM SD9 launchpad and registrations
Tom04 Offline

Hi,
I copied the following questions from another thread and hope, someone of the SD9 owners can answer and help me.

I read the sd9 manual, concerning launchpad settings an registrations.
Obviously there are only single registrations possible, no more block registration.
So, are the launchpad settings for one song (may be 4 - 6 scenes) stored in a registration?

I think, that I can save and open launchpad settings including all scenes, but if I want to prepare a special song and want to load this using songbook+ or MobilesheetePro on stage, what happens?

Can I load only a registration an have to load the launchpad settings after that?
Can it be done with one loading process and even with external MIDI events (MSB,LSB,PGR)?

In moment I#m controlling the Tyros and the Audya using two seperate Midichannels (T4 / CH16 Audys/CH15 ) and it works.

Best regards

Edited by Tom04 (12/11/17 06:52 AM)

#442375 - 12/11/17 02:38 PM Re: SD9 launchpad and registrations [Re: Tom04]
Ketron_AJ Offline

Loc: Middletown, DE
Originally Posted By Tom04
Hi,
I copied the following questions from another thread and hope, someone of the SD9 owners can answer and help me.

I read the sd9 manual, concerning launchpad settings an registrations.
Obviously there are only single registrations possible, no more block registration.
So, are the launchpad settings for one song (may be 4 - 6 scenes) stored in a registration?
/*>>>AJ:- Yes.*/

I think, that I can save and open launchpad settings including all scenes, but if I want to prepare a special song and want to load this using songbook+ or MobilesheetePro on stage, what happens?
/*>>>AJ:- You can create your Launchpad and store as a Launchpad project. Then go to your keyboard, and set all other relevant elements of the song (style, voice... etc) and save all including the LaunchPad as a registration. Once you load the registration, it will automatically load the launchpad and any files linked to it (such as pdf/lyrics, mp3, wave, midifiles ...etc)*/

Can I load only a registration an have to load the launchpad settings after that?
/*>>>AJ:- If you stored a Registration with a LaunchPad, once you recall that registration, the LaunchPad will be loaded automatically.*/

Can it be done with one loading process and even with external MIDI events (MSB,LSB,PGR)?
/*>>>AJ:- One loading process .... simply select the register you want to load and touch it twice on the screen or press ENTER once highlighted. It will load all elements (including links like PDF, Midifiles, MP3 or Wave) ... all in one shot!*/

In moment I#m controlling the Tyros and the Audya using two seperate Midichannels (T4 / CH16 Audys/CH15 ) and it works.

Best regards

#442378 - 12/11/17 02:52 PM Re: SD9 launchpad and registrations [Re: Ketron_AJ]
Tom04 Offline

Hi AJ,

thanks for this answer, it helps a lot.

Best regards

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online