SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#442077 - 12/07/17 07:28 AM Re: Christmas Gig Disk for Yamaha keyboards [Re: travlin'easy]
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
Talk about going south!!

#442078 - 12/07/17 07:36 AM Re: Christmas Gig Disk for Yamaha keyboards [Re: travlin'easy]
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
It's warmer down here in the South. No golf or fishing today though as the high will only be in the 50's.
I'm wearing a sweatsuit, eating oatmeal and preparing to cook Gumbo. May bring in some firewood. BRRRR!
How about them Saints btw!!
And LSU has a great bowl game to play.
I'll go in early tonight to give my Korg time to warm up properly. I covered it with two tablecloths last night instead of the usual one, so it should be o.k.
And it's time for an oil change for my Expedition. And a haircut for me.
Did all my Christmas shopping this morning online.
Just to stay on topic, years ago I went frog hunting on Christmas day. Get it? Gigging!

#442080 - 12/07/17 07:44 AM Re: Christmas Gig Disk for Yamaha keyboards [Re: travlin'easy]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Chas, only really old codgers remember Christine Jorgensen. I remember him vividly. wink

Gary cool

Edited by travlin'easy (12/07/17 07:44 AM)

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#442115 - 12/07/17 12:43 PM Re: Christmas Gig Disk for Yamaha keyboards [Re: travlin'easy]
cgiles Offline

Loc: Roswell,GA/USA
Originally Posted By travlin'easy
Chas, only really old codgers remember Christine Jorgensen. I remember him vividly. wink

Gary cool

I AM a "really old codger". I'm just immature, that's all (more fun that way smile ).

chas

#442132 - 12/07/17 04:00 PM Re: Christmas Gig Disk for Yamaha keyboards [Re: travlin'easy]
Jerryghr Offline

Loc: Buffalo, NY
Originally Posted By travlin'easy

Gary cool

I remember John Bobbitt had his reattached and made a movie "Frankenpenis" to help defray his medical cost.

Talk about the conversation going South or "out the window".

Edited by Jerryghr (12/07/17 04:01 PM)

#442134 - 12/07/17 04:37 PM Re: Christmas Gig Disk for Yamaha keyboards [Re: travlin'easy]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Everyone remembers John, and the cops picking up the end of his penis from the fast lane shoulder of the DC Beltway. What was equally amazing, is that the tissue had not died and the docs were able to reattach it. If I recall, his loving wife's name was Lorena and she got some jail time for doing the deed.

Now, back to the Christmas disks - the number of downloads has been extremely high, more than I could have ever anticipated. Just 27 downloads from here, which is about normal, but several hundred directly from my Box Net site. Here's a song I recently recorded using one of the off the wall style files on the disk. Kinda like a cross between Trans Siberian Railroad and Mannheim Steam Rollers Deck The Halls Now, as stated many times in the past, I AM NOT a musician, so if you have downloaded the gig disk, you too can be creative and have fun with this style.

Merry Christmas everyone,

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online