SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#441983 - 12/06/17 08:15 AM Fingers crossed!!!!
cgiles Offline

Loc: Roswell,GA/USA
Let's hope Nigel wasn't/isn't affected by those wildfires in his neck of the woods. Very scary. Just wanted him to know we're concerned.

chas

#441986 - 12/06/17 08:40 AM Re: Fingers crossed!!!! [Re: cgiles]
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
He posted on Facebook that he is safe!

#441995 - 12/06/17 08:56 AM Re: Fingers crossed!!!! [Re: DonM]
captain Russ Offline

Loc: Lexington, Ky, USA
The heck with him, I'm worried about my girlfriend Carrie!

"HOW YOU DOIN, DARLIN"?

Russ (still likes pretty women, can't remember why) Lay

#441997 - 12/06/17 09:19 AM Re: Fingers crossed!!!! [Re: cgiles]
cgiles Offline

Loc: Roswell,GA/USA
Geez Don, are you the only modern, sophisticated, cosmopolitan, renaissance man among the old fogies on this forum? Most of us don't do Facebook (or Twitter, or any other form of 'social media'). Heck, we're still playing Solitaire and PacMan on our computers smile. However, good to know Nigel wasn't affected.

chas

#442001 - 12/06/17 09:37 AM Re: Fingers crossed!!!! [Re: cgiles]
Riceroni9 Offline

Loc: TX, USA
Thanks for passing on the good news about Nigel, Don.

Charles... you made my day. Knowing that I'm not alone in the non-Facebook world... and I don't "Text or Twitter" or any of those other social media things (except for Synth Zone and a couple of other music creation oriented sites) 'cause I'm just too old and lazy to take up new stuff. Heck, I learn something new about Arranger Keyboards every day.

Have a great Christmas and safe New Year's celebration.

----Dave Rice

#442006 - 12/06/17 10:37 AM Re: Fingers crossed!!!! [Re: cgiles]
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
Originally Posted By cgiles
Geez Don, are you the only modern, sophisticated, cosmopolitan, renaissance man among the old fogies on this forum? Most of us don't do Facebook (or Twitter, or any other form of 'social media'). Heck, we're still playing Solitaire and PacMan on our computers smile. However, good to know Nigel wasn't affected.

chas

Lots of garbage and wasted time on Facebook, but I can keep up with old friends and family and promote my "gig" a little bit with it. I block all the political stuff and I'm very particular about who my FB "friends" are.
There are a number of us old guys on there though, including but certainly not limited to: Montuno Man, DNJ, Uncle Dave, Bebop, Nigel, FrankieV, Eddie, DickieT, AJ, Manual Dorantes, Bill Corfield, Jim Wincell,Scott Langholff, Mikey Lynn, Hector Maturano, Walt Tenay, Jerry Trecrose, Stephen Molnar, Ron Philipchuk, Fran, Dan O'Neil, Cass, SemiLiveMusic Bill, Diki Ross, etc.,
A number have passed on unfortunately,

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online