SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#440809 - 11/12/17 11:17 AM New styles for the Audya
Henni Offline

Loc: South Africa
Hi all,

Well, whilst waiting for the finances for a SD9, I decided to spend my energy in creating the best styles for my Audya to date. Herewith the demo of the 1st one.

Cheers,

Henni

Added: For any wanting to use my styles on their SD9,

Please note that the SD9 will NOT convert Audya styles using either audio drums or audio guitars - I did not use audio drums, but I DID add audio guitars on some styles.

In future, I'll convert all required styles NOT to use this for SD9 users. Please state CLEARLY that you want the styles for the SD9 when you contact me for these.

Originally Posted By AJ

If you have AUDYA styles and want to use them on your SD9 Pro (whose OS has prooerly been updated correctly from 1.0.0 to 1.0.1 and now to 1.0.2), you can do so but you will have to:-
* first convert the style (as if you were converting say an SD5 or other KETRON style) in the SD9 Pro, by putting this on a USB stick and placing in the SD9 Pro and touching it twice to try and play it. FOLLOW THE SCREEN PROMPTS!.
* When conversion is done, copy the new *.KST file into a USER STYLE FOLDER (E.g UNPLUGGED).

* When you do so, the SD9 Pro can now play the style but without the AUDIO DRUMS and AUDIO LIVE GUITARS that were used in AUDYA so ....
* Next, you will have to go to AUDYA (where the AUDIO DRUMS for the style you just converted are) and rename them from xxxxARRA@120.wav to ARRA.wav, yyyyyARRB.wav to ARRB.wav .... in otherwords, simply rename them with the arranger part of the name.
* Copy the renamed AUDIO drums onto a USB stick and bring those into the SD9 Pro.
* Now on the SD9 PRO, to to MEDIA - MODELLING - LIVE DRUM and create a new sub-folder with the name of the style and the BPM (e.g. POP 120). On the AUDYA, the BPM was part of the wave file name, but in the SD9 Pro, the BPM only needs to be associated with the folder in which you are going to place all the audio files associated with this style. This makes it way easier to search folders for specific files (SD9 Pro) than thousands of individual audio files (Audya) lumped in one folder - USER AUDIO DRUMS!
* To now re-assign the Audio Drums and Audio Guitars to the style, load the style, then touch LIVE MODELLING.
* Touch the LD pad (Live drum) on the screen to put it in EDIT mode - then touch the LIVE DRUM icon on the right side.
* Scroll down all the way to the bottom (where your new folder - POP 120 (L) will be "L=Live Drums" and touch it.
* Unlike AUDYA where you had to individually assign each live drum to each part, as soon as you do this, the SD9 Pro will automatically assign the wave files in this folder - ARRA.wave to ARRANGER A, ARRB.Wav to ARRAGNER B ... etc.
* Do the Live Guitar the same way ... touch the LIVE GUITAR PAD to put it in EDIT mode, then touch the LIVE GUITAR icon on the right ...scroll down the LIVE GUITAR list and select the live Guitar you want ... remember to do this for each of the ARRANGER parts!

*** SAVE your new style!

Attachments
SOFT16BT.mp3 (106 downloads)

#440812 - 11/12/17 01:07 PM Re: New styles for the Audya & upwards [Re: Henni]
Bernie9 Offline

Loc: Port Charlotte,FL,USA
Sounds good Henni

#441076 - 11/19/17 09:16 AM Re: New styles for the Audya & upwards [Re: Bernie9]
stkeys Offline

Sounds good, where was the original style from before you improved it?

#441126 - 11/20/17 05:25 AM Re: New styles for the Audya & upwards [Re: Henni]
Bernie9 Offline

Henni

Where are you on your project? I know there have been compatibility problems. What do you have available for my Audya ?

#441172 - 11/20/17 09:56 PM Re: New styles for the Audya & upwards [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

Hi Bernie,

I am still waiting for someone to make the styles available to me. Hopefully I can make them work same as the SD7 styles.

All the best,

Henni

#441175 - 11/21/17 12:41 AM Re: New styles for the Audya & upwards [Re: Henni]
Bernie9 Offline

I just got an SD40 and, once I get into it more, I can add some of your styles to it. It is an amazing module that does everything.

#443345 - 12/26/17 09:10 AM Re: New styles for the Audya & upwards [Re: Bernie9]
Henni Offline

Hi all,

I have decided to blow some new life into my Audya. Contact me at buildtofly@yahoo.com if you want acquire any of the styles on this specific thread.

Enjoy,

Henni

Attachments
_HARDROCK.mp3 (34 downloads)

#443362 - 12/26/17 11:51 AM Re: New styles for the Audya & upwards [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

Another...

Attachments
_JAPANBLD.mp3 (29 downloads)

#443383 - 12/26/17 10:48 PM Re: New styles for the Audya & upwards [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline