SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#440254 - 11/02/17 03:55 AM Re: What keyboard would you still use or use instead.. [Re: tassiespirit]
Bernie9 Offline

Loc: Port Charlotte,FL,USA
As an additional opinion, I find the SK-1 keybed to be good, It is semi-weighted and waterfall. It is as good as my Pa4x, but a bit longer throw. I just got my SD40 module, and they go together very well.

#440261 - 11/02/17 08:12 AM Re: What keyboard would you still use or use instead.. [Re: tassiespirit]
captain Russ Offline

Loc: Lexington, Ky, USA
I have the 61 and it hs been sitting on top of a digital piano at a house gig for three months. It has waterfall, and it's lighter, obviously than my M-1, B-2, C-3 or 80's Suzuki/Hammond (first one-single keyboard-can't remember the model)

To use for left-hand, it's great. Wish, for this application (over an 88)wish I had gotten the longer one, but to move and use over an arranger, it's ideal.

The guy formerly with Average White Band now uses one on Daryl's house...sounds GREAT!

Can't wait to use it with a Midjay I bought from Don and never used.

Russ

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online