SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#439999 - 10/28/17 06:55 AM I hoped to find a Genos...
Bachus Offline

Today i was at Bax music shop in Amsterdam...
I needed some cables... but secretly was hoping they had a Genos on display
But bad luck, no Genos..

So i sat behind the new Nord Stage 3 for an hour, and another hour
And one more houre and a cup of coffee and 2 more hours..
I spend the whole day playing with an incrdible keyboard

Its so much fun playing around with it, the keybed of the 88 key version was pleasantly light.. feels better then the rh3 for playing keyboard, piano and organ parts..
But the direct access to the sound controll is incredible..

If ever Ketron releases a rockstable module verion of the SD9, i will get both that and the Nord stage 3 combine it with mainstage/reason or even VIP and never look back...

But just the joy of all those realtime controll and fiddling with the sounds, a little of this, a little of that, add some of this.. play with the arpeggiator.. just mad me have a very very fun day...

Edited by Bachus (10/28/17 06:56 AM)

http://keyszone.boards.net

#440005 - 10/28/17 07:52 AM Re: I hoped to find a Genos... [Re: Bachus]
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
Originally Posted By Bachus
joy of all those realtime controll and fiddling with the sounds, a little of this, a little of that, add some of this..

That's why I love the Korg SV-1. Give THAT beast a try! So much fun ... in an old school way.

#440021 - 10/28/17 09:50 AM Re: I hoped to find a Genos... [Re: Uncle Dave]
Bachus Offline

Originally Posted By Uncle Dave
Originally Posted By Bachus
joy of all those realtime controll and fiddling with the sounds, a little of this, a little of that, add some of this..

That's why I love the Korg SV-1. Give THAT beast a try! So much fun ... in an old school way.

Yes i did, some time ago, thats why i dont understand the Korg grand stage.. it says enough that i played it for a full 5 minutes today.. same for Rolands RD 2000..

The SV-1 is the perfect tool for e-piano’s.. the Nord stage takes a comparable concept a step further..

I think the main difference between the SV1, is that that was designed in Italy... and the grand stage was designed in Japan.. it explains a lot...

http://keyszone.boards.net

#440037 - 10/28/17 01:33 PM Re: I hoped to find a Genos... [Re: Bachus]
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
My SV is a funk master!

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online