SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#439964 - 10/27/17 12:31 PM Re: Sd9 improvements and new features will come [Re: pastroccio]
Ingres Online   content

Loc: FWI
... and don't forget how realistic are the styles : 8, 16 or 32 measures with slight differencs inside (not straight) for drums, bass, ... like my Audya.

#440030 - 10/28/17 01:02 PM Re: Sd9 improvements and new features will come [Re: pastroccio]
Bachus Offline

Originally Posted By pastroccio
Bachus, I don't know about module, there is a sd40 like sd7
Ketron is not big like yamaha, it's little, in Italy, but for me make the best arranger, natural, easy ecc.
You want the best right sound ? ok maybe genos is the best. but not editable, if you want program, edit full sound you need pa4x
You need 3 keyboards for have the best. You must decide what you need and what you like. I read some like "sd9 styles is not so complete like yamaha ecc)... my answere is that with modelling of sd9 you can make a style in a minute, you can have user audio drum live guitar. that make the different. I think Ketron idea is for the arranger... Maybe the keyboards is like a girls.. You prefer blonde, I prefer slim ecc

The thing tht makes Ketron really interesting is modules...
I know for ome that overhere in Holland the sd40 sold better then the sd7
Just seems logical that there will be a high end module
Just like there was an audya 4..

For people playing stage piano’s or accordeon or guitar.. a module is the only way to go..

Just ask them when they will release a module, and tell them not to cut any features like they did on sd40 compared to sd7..
Korg PA4x(76), korg Kronos 88, Ipad, Macbook, Mainstage3, Komplete Ultimate 11, Omnisphere2, Keyscape, Trilian, Serum, pianoteq5, Ivory2, Blue2, Zebra2, Diva, Hive, V/collection, Synthmaster2.8, Halion 6, Superior drummer.

http://keyszone.boards.net

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Admin, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online