SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#439779 - 10/24/17 02:46 PM Another incredible song from my friend Walter...
travlin'easy Online   happy

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Walter, who resides in Argentina, and plays a PSR-670 just posted this song to one of the forums I am privileged to me a member of.

The song, is called Legend, and some of our younger members may know it. Legend

Walter is a creative genus with an arranger keyboard. He said "The style used is free style created by me and the instruments are, sweet flute, hornen, french horns, pizzcato, octave strings, tremolo strings, slow strings, vox, ahh choir.

Recorded on eight channels and Eq on sony vegas pro 13."

[i][/i]

This is a good example of what can be done using nothing more than an arranger keyboard and taking the time to learn all there is to know about it's sounds and incredible features.

All the best,

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#439804 - 10/24/17 09:00 PM Re: Another incredible song from my friend Walter... [Re: travlin'easy]
Riceroni9 Offline

Loc: TX, USA
Hi Gary:

Your friend Walter has provided us with a very nice composition. I'm guessing he might be involved in creating sound tracks for movies, commercials, etc. If not, suggest he begin to explore that path. Much talent. Thanks for sharing. ----Dave Rice

#439813 - 10/25/17 07:39 AM Re: Another incredible song from my friend Walter... [Re: travlin'easy]
travlin'easy Online   happy

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Dave, I fully agree that is the route he should pursue.

All the best,

Gary

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online